Anyone played Cash Truck yet?

johnnybagel

Experienced Member
I just had a really brilliant session with fun money but i know as soon as I drop real cash into it i'll wipe out haha. Has anyone else played it with real money yet? Be interested to hear what you thought. It's a Quickspin slot.

Cheers!

I have played it and i like the theme, music, etc. Pretty good for a quickspin slot even though i still haven't bonused it.
Seems to drop 2 scatters very often but never the third from my experience so far. :(

I have had numerous bonus rounds on this, have yet to be able to hit the "big one" but have had as high as 414x or so (around there anywhere, cant remember the exact multiplier), most bonus rounds have been between 60 and 120x, not a bad game, enough base game hits to get some play as well.

Slots dont have memories
Please refer to @trancemonkey or @Halvor
For a game to be licensed, the maths in the demo and real play needs to be the same. Anything else would be a breach. So you are as likely - or unlikely - to experience the same in real play. But goes without saying, don't gamble with the expectation of winning :)

For the game itself, I enjoy it, a bit unexpected from QS but in a good way. It certainly feel pretty volatile volatile.

For a game to be licensed, the maths in the demo and real play needs to be the same. Anything else would be a breach. So you are as likely - or unlikely - to experience the same in real play. But goes without saying, don't gamble with the expectation of winning :)

For the game itself, I enjoy it, a bit unexpected from QS but in a good way. It certainly feel pretty volatile volatile.
I know, brother, you needn't quote me :)
Been around the slot-block and back :)

Quickspin doing a good job with their copies of both Money Train,this game here and Dead or Alive which is Sticky Bandits 3. Wait until they copy Bonanza. It will be easier spending the night with a super model.
Which game is a copy of Money train?
I am not up to date with Quickspin and their latest releases.

Got as close to the name as they could also :). Although being over critical - wouldn't cash have zero value in a post-apocalyptic world :p

It's a decent alternative. Cool graphics and well made, except for those nasty 94.05% and 90.05% models :)

Only played it in battles but there "Book" game which would usually get the "Not another one" reaction, is actually not too bad

Also think this is the first time I've said anything remotely positive about Quickspin.

Do you mean Book of Duat? I quite like that, decent bonus round a bit different to the usual book slots.

For a just for the win slot Bandit and the Baron or whatever it is called is actually quite good as well.

Has similar type of bonus and base game seemed okay the one time i tried it the other week.

Okay i did limited amount of spins only about 650 but base game kept balance going. And after getting £338 on bonus from 20p bet then a 100x bonus a few spins later i quit while well up.

Actually not played it since as had a few wins on other slots on single attempt as well like a 1000x win on new Rainbow Riches pots of gold and forgot to go back to it but will in future.

Played the Cash Truck slot as well and liked it. But no big win so preferred the Bandit slot.

For a just for the win slot Bandit and the Baron or whatever it is called is actually quite good as well.

I dont mind that either, again, you just have to watch out for shady versions, well, I do anyway :)

I quite like Plenty of Presents by JFTW. Good bonus game and occasional big hits from the base.

I did give try after I watch this video not so luck my self best win 280x, but game is very good looks like fire in the hole mix with money train2

It's probably possible these days that the freeplay game uses the 96% math model, even if you're in a region with lower RTP while logged in.

Don't quote me on that though.

It's probably possible these days that the freeplay game uses the 96% math model, even if you're in a region with lower RTP while logged in.

Don't quote me on that though.
Has happened - i think it was Game Art whose Free Play was running at some super-steroid RTP and had people thinking they were playing the best slot ever made and then then went to real play to discover it, er, wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back