Question Anyone know what this is

shanetospin

Hi All,

I received a private message and when I reply back I get this error- "****** has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove ****** from the recipient list and send the message again."

Really?? Is this an inbox full thing or something??

No, some people don't want to recieve pm's for several reasons, so they just make the settings that way.
It does sound strange though if he sends you one, but don't wait for a reply :rolleyes:

...or he has under zero points.

No, some people don't want to recieve pm's for several reasons, so they just make the settings that way.
It does sound strange though if he sends you one, but don't wait for a reply :rolleyes:

...or he has under zero points.

Well this doesn't surprise me tbh in the slightest! Why message me asking me a question, expecting a reply, to stop all incoming messages! LOL! Just doesn't make any logical sense in the slightest! But then again with it being the people in question it doesn't surprise me in the slightest either lmao

Thanks Tirilej me ol mukka :D

Well this doesn't surprise me tbh in the slightest! Why message me asking me a question, expecting a reply, to stop all incoming messages! LOL! Just doesn't make any logical sense in the slightest! But then again with it being the people in question it doesn't surprise me in the slightest either lmao

Thanks Tirilej me ol mukka :D

Maybe report them if they're a nuisance? You can report Pms the same as posts via the little button below.

Maybe report them if they're a nuisance? You can report Pms the same as posts via the little button below.

Hey Nifty,

No, they not being a nuisance as such, although I could provide an argument to say they are taking the mick to some extent- it's one of the reps I messaged a few weeks ago, finally replying back- but it kind of makes it pointless messaging me if I cannot reply back to them.

Will see if I can reply again tomorrow in-case it's something simple- if not, it makes there position here pretty pointless if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back