Anyone here live in Arkansas?

RedAndi

Winter is Coming
If so, what the hell is going on there?!? :eek:

Every day it seems like the news from there just gets stranger, any insights from an Arkansas dweller?

The Earthquakes-Central Arkansas growing weary of relentless tremors
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The Birds-What made thousands of birds fall from the sky?

The Fish-Massive fish kill blankets Arkansas River

Gettin' weirder...

2 million fish found dead in Maryland-

Dead birds in Sweden killed by 'external blows'-

But Mike Seaver says it is alright...so on his "expert" advice I shall stop wondering :lolup:

Kirk Cameron: Dead birds aren't the end of the world-

Gettin' weirder...

But Mike Seaver says it is alright...so on his "expert" advice I shall stop wondering :lolup:

:lolup::lolup: What the hell does Mike Seaver know about the end of the world? Im totally peeing my pants right now.....

Don't live in Arkansas but in East Texas which is not too far away. Go to Hot Springs alot cause my guy is from there and beside so is Oaklawn Park. LOL!

Haven't seen any birds fall out of the sky but have seen unexplained fish kills. Keep looking up though, just in case. :D

FYI, Kirk Cameron, Mike Seaver, is a preacher so I guess CNN figures he would have a direct line to someone in the know.

Don't live in Arkansas but in East Texas which is not too far away. Go to Hot Springs alot cause my guy is from there and beside so is Oaklawn Park. LOL!

Haven't seen any birds fall out of the sky but have seen unexplained fish kills. Keep looking up though, just in case. :D

FYI, Kirk Cameron, Mike Seaver, is a preacher so I guess CNN figures he would have a direct line to someone in the know.

With those two guys becoming CNNs top experts, maybe it IS the end of the world .......

Oh and anniemac is right. - keep looking up in the sky for those dead birds...

Gettin' weirder...

Maryland - sewer overflow from the White House?

Sweden - new airport?

Who the hell is Mike Seaver?

Wasn't Kirk's last name Seaver in that stupid sitcom years ago?

Yes Mike Seaver in Growing Pains....I didnt know he was a preacher...I still dont know why CNN would have him on of all people blowin his foghorn....they shoulda got someone with a Ph.D in religious studies....not a guy whose best friend is named Boner Stabone :rolleyes:

Yes he is "Born Again".
I probably should not say this (but I am going to, please no one take offense as this is about ONE family I personally knew, not all "Born Agains").

I knew some people who were Born Again Christians at one point in my life.
I respect someone who finds their religion again or feels it gives them purpose, etc...... But OMG those people were the preachiest folks I ever met in my life! The ones I knew seem to think they were all knowing because they came back into the fold, so to speak.
The irony to me was that one of them was telling me about his old lifestyls before he found jesus once again....you should have seen this ex-hippies eyes light up and the smile he had on his face discussing his old lifes acid trips and other asssorted partying stories :lolup:.
(Seems to me if I had a dimebag on me at the time I could have EASILY converted him right back to the dark side!:cool:).

No offense taken, RedAndi. Dyed in the wool, good ol' Southern Baptist here. Kinda of have to agree with you. There is nothing worse than an ex smoker, ex drinker, or ex doper. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back