Anyone here do anything healthy?

The thread is mostly about maintaining the good health by losing weight. Well im at the other side of the spectrum, eating fast food like mad, steaks, lots of sweets and fruits and i really miss some kilos! Im actually frustrated that i cant get some overall body fat, i have to wear L tshirts to hide that :( thats because of the fast pace environment at work and being stessed by the life itself, like i cant read international/local news without boiling the blood in the head on issues which are crystal clear and needed worldwide action against like israel unacceptable behavior on a myriad of matters so turning off the internet and the reality and losing myself in a good game has helped me. Thats how people start then deepen in drugs and alcohol, those that dont have the money to just travel and escape the routine and the nasty reality of life seen with sober eyes in our picky civilization built on social constructs. In some cases barbarism should be dealt with barbarism, not with the useless organization that is united nations making appeals for calm since their inception, thats how injustice starts, being civilized with the barbar and trying to educate him not taking in consideration that the barbar is pure evil by choice and so needs to be wiped. What this post has turned to? Speaking my mind cryptically so the report-batallion will stay defused, its mostly bullshit anyway for the lack of sentences and poor grammar. A dozen more posts and ill turn to meister member i guess?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back