Anyone for Suede's concerts 2018?

LadyJelena

Ueber Meister
CAG
MM
Hey everybody!

I am soooo so so so HAPPY!!!!

Was thinking the other day that if I had to choose a concert to go to, that would definitely be Suede.
Then I decided to check if there's any upcoming concert/performance, but was sure they don't do it anymore - since I searched last year or so.

And there is!!

In Amsterdam, Milan, Copenhagen, London aaaaa!! In US as well, but that's a bit far away for me this time :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Is anybody here who likes them? And anyone who'd go to concert maybeeee? :D :D

ps. They performed on Exit festival in my country some years ago, but at that time I didn't hear of them hahah. Can't forgive it to myself xD

Now they are definitely my fav band!!

Lol, Madonna was never too good with singing live. But yeah that was a true disaster. (She used to be my fav musician :laugh: )
And I'm very sure Brett won't disappoint me <3

I'm sure ya'll know this song :)

Oh Suede my favourite band with all those classic songs like, Metal Mickey, Snowblind , The Drowners and who could forget Animal Nitrate:D

Okay I had to google who the band was lol and that was some of the songs that came up.

Anyway you enjoy the concert when it comes Jelena hope it is a great night:thumbsup:

Now i really did lol at this :)

What are you two talking about :laugh:

Does anybody know this band and why are they so underrated? :(

Btw. @smart_croatia are you going to this festival?

Hi Jelena nope not my thing but you will like it its on Lake Jarun as you can see it looks very nice and you will have a lot of fun there

jarun_zagreb_iz_zraka__moj_kvart_363951246-462x306.jpg

Didnt mind suede back in the 90's, but didnt even know they were still going! (ok a wiki check shows they werent active for a number of years).

Remember the above song well - was one of those i listened to quite a lot at the time - but also one that hasn't aged well on me. :laugh:

@smart_croatia But there will be The Cure, Garbage, The Hives and many more too :) Obviously they all have EU tour this year yeaaaa!! Thank you, looks so lovely! What else you recommend visiting around? Love Croatia so much and been numerous times, but think never in Zagreb - actually continental part :D

@dionysus Which song watered your eyes?

@spoo42 Thank God someone :laugh: Try Trash, She's in fashion, So young, Lazy aaaand Everything will flow - that's my fav song in the world!! Andddd they even have a new album :p

@smart_croatia But there will be The Cure, Garbage, The Hives and many more too :) Obviously they all have EU tour this year yeaaaa!! Thank you, looks so lovely! What else you recommend visiting around? Love Croatia so much and been numerous times, but think never in Zagreb - actually continental part :D

@dionysus Which song watered your eyes?

@spoo42 Thank God someone :laugh: Try Trash, She's in fashion, So young, Lazy aaaand Everything will flow - that's my fav song in the world!! Andddd they even have a new album :p
Garbage? Now your talking :) In fact I am going to revisit some of their live stuff on Youtube before I go to bed. I am quite sure that shirley is a very dirty girl :p

Oh Suede my favourite band with all those classic songs like, Metal Mickey, Snowblind , The Drowners and who could forget Animal Nitrate:D

Okay I had to google who the band was lol and that was some of the songs that came up.

Anyway you enjoy the concert when it comes Jelena hope it is a great night:thumbsup:

I read it as Slade.

I thought Jelena was off to see Noddy.

I was thinking, I thought he died years ago.

Edit--He is still alive 72.

Last edited:
I read it as Slade.

I thought Jelena was off to see Noddy.

I was thinking, I thought he died years ago.

Edit--He is still alive 72.
Slade where no novelty act before the merry christmas retirement fund racket came out. They hung on the boot straps of the likes of Bowie and Roxy Music image wise too

@geordiecolin If you like Garbage, big probability is they're gonna have some performance nearby you - they have many gigs this summer! Coming to Belgrade too.

Well, as much as many of you don;t know about Suede, I never heard of Slade :D

@geordiecolin If you like Garbage, big probability is they're gonna have some performance nearby you - they have many gigs this summer! Coming to Belgrade too.

Well, as much as many of you don;t know about Suede, I never heard of Slade :D
Suede where quite big in the 90's in the UK. Shirley Manson (Garbage) Seems quite a fragile soul. I would love to see Garbage live but I have a very busy summer coming up

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back