Anyone else play Banana Jones?

Savatage79

PABnononaccred2
So I think the game could be cool but it's pretty weighted in letting you really have no fun. For example the monkey rounds, I've done a ton and I think once I've hit x2 my bet... How can I spin that many times and get the exact same x.05 or x.025 and never once a x10 or x50... Like it's to the point where I don't even care when I get those rounds.

Then in the temple with the chests... So the issue I have is somehow you always end up with 3 plums. You need 3 bananas for the big hit which ok I realize they can't just hand it out but if I had to guess the fruits change upon selection and that bugs me. Maybe I'm wrong tho, but I think once I hit x8. Yet I'll get 2 bananas every time and the chest I'm lookin at ends up having the banana, but I'll always bet a 3rd plum.

I dunno, anyone else play it?

Yes. I agree that it doesn't seem like the results are random. The wheel illustration seems misleading to me - the smallest wins should be much larger, and the bigger wins should take up a much smaller portion of the wheel, because that would reflect more accurately where the spin ends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back