anyone else? (GUTS error)

I blocked my account there about 6 months ago, and keep getting emails telling me I have freespins, I complained several times, but seems they just want to try and entice me back.

But no, the site is showing up okay here.

I blocked my account there about 6 months ago, and keep getting emails telling me I have freespins, I complained several times, but seems they just want to try and entice me back.

But no, the site is showing up okay here.

Cheers. Eventually loaded.
By the way, there's 2 reps here you can pm regarding unwanted emails. :thumbsup:

I spoke to someone on live chat last night after getting another e-mail yesterday, they assured me it won't happen again :thumbsup:

Will give them the benefit of the doubt, I read they were having some tech issues, so it's not really a massive deal.

Back up now but has anyone gotten the freespins for the survey last week?

I received an email from Guts this morning saying thanks for participating and was credited the free spins (50 spins on Starburst), but I have a family member who did the survey and they did not get an email or spins.

Support told them they were not on the list as having completed the survey but were given 20 token free spins on Starburst in the end.

Connie

It's odd. I don't receive GUTS emails any more though play regularly. I don't even generally receive the receipts anymore. I'd def have taken part for the spins - and probably just for kicks.

Since they migrated, I have not received any deposit receipts to my email. I just assumed they don't send them anymore.

You should check on why you don't get emails, I get the usual 2 email reminders every week about deposit on Monday for Tuesday free spins and also Deposit Thursday for Friday/ Saturday/ Sunday deposit spins.

Connie

I received an email from Guts this morning saying thanks for participating and was credited the free spins (50 spins on Starburst), but I have a family member who did the survey and they did not get an email or spins.

Support told them they were not on the list as having completed the survey but were given 20 token free spins on Starburst in the end.

Connie

I just been told i not on the list and theres been no errors? I am 99.9 sure I took it and took screen shots, Only problem delete alot of stuff only yestoday

I just been told i not on the list and theres been no errors? I am 99.9 sure I took it and took screen shots, Only problem delete alot of stuff only yestoday

There must have been some kind of error with the survey and Guts doesn't realize yet. It seems like a few people did not get their spins in this thread so far.

My sister 100% took the survey, but who is going to take screen shots of the different pages of answers to a survey to prove they did it.

Keep on them until they give you some free spins- my sister has definitely complained earlier today there had been an error and she did not get credited, so hopefully if enough people contact them who did the survey and didn't get the email and spins, they will realise there is a problem.

Connie

There must have been some kind of error with the survey and Guts doesn't realize yet. It seems like a few people did not get their spins in this thread so far.

My sister 100% took the survey, but who is going to take screen shots of the different pages of answers to a survey to prove they did it.

Keep on them until they give you some free spins- my sister has definitely complained earlier today there had been an error and she did not get credited, so hopefully if enough people contact them who did the survey and didn't get the email and spins, they will realise there is a problem.

Connie

CS would not have none of it, Reckon that there side is working all good, I said I had screen shot and they asked me to upload it, Unfortunately I delete alot of stuff yesterday and may have gone, But your right who has time to copy screen and wasting more time by uploading stuff ect, Now I am getting pretty annoyed with bonus ect not going on to accounts, across a number of sites, Its starting to become a joke, send us screen shots, forward email, delete cookies, log off and on,

How would they feel If I start telling them that there wrong and to reboot all there servers and disconnect phone lines and jump up and down with hands behind there back lol,

Was not born yesterday low I cannot say much about alot of CS

Survey? Didn't get anything about that. Considering I spend quite a lot of money with them I'm frankly a bit irritated by that.

Guess I'll bear it in mind when I'm choosing where to spend my money in future. Don't want my views? Guess you don't want my cash either.

Survey? Didn't get anything about that. Considering I spend quite a lot of money with them I'm frankly a bit irritated by that.

Guess I'll bear it in mind when I'm choosing where to spend my money in future. Don't want my views? Guess you don't want my cash either.

To be fair, for all we know, it went out to a select group (for a cross-section) and may have been solely up to the marketing dept. I don't imagine it was a slight in anyway, but either, as mentioned, select players, or a technical glitch.

To be fair, for all we know, it went out to a select group (for a cross-section) and may have been solely up to the marketing dept. I don't imagine it was a slight in anyway, but either, as mentioned, select players, or a technical glitch.

Sure, that's probable but I'm losing faith in them a bit now.

Their birthday promo weeks I deposited loads, didn't even get a handful of extra spins beyond those we all got; heir withdrawals went from an hour or two to in some cases > 12, hadn't improved that much last time I made one and hardly a word said about it.

Also, withdrawal to Neteller cost £1.83 prior to migration. Now its £2.50 and slower.

Think I'll give them a miss for a bit and see what offers they come up with.

Got nothing from the anniversary promo, where you enter your name for prizes. Gave up on it when they migrated, no viable withdrawal method.

Got the survey and slipped in some details about horrendous rtp% since December and I can only withdraw thru bankwire.

And drum roll please...10 free spins starburst netted 0.00 cad

I received the survey, completed it but have heard nothing, I never know when I get spins from Guts.

did the survey

and received 10 on starburst.....plus for some reason there was an embedded 15 more that i never knew about....
sure I noticed a little extra lag time on withdrawals,at least there was no lag in the games.
To me it still is one of the premier places to play,but the error (if there is one) is in my own thinking that a few deposits gives me,
(and umpteen thousands) a chance at a descent prize...like a cruise...or a safari....wake up Loren!

and received 10 on starburst.....plus for some reason there was an embedded 15 more that i never knew about....
sure I noticed a little extra lag time on withdrawals,at least there was no lag in the games.
To me it still is one of the premier places to play,but the error (if there is one) is in my own thinking that a few deposits gives me,
(and umpteen thousands) a chance at a descent prize...like a cruise...or a safari....wake up Loren!

Donyt get me wrong, Guts is one of the good guys. I seen a fe peeps opted in for the shirts, I went for the spins and yet to see one, Maybe any person won a prize than let us no

Donyt get me wrong, Guts is one of the good guys. I seen a fe peeps opted in for the shirts, I went for the spins and yet to see one, Maybe any person won a prize than let us no

I won one of the $200 weekly prize draws so can't complain. Hoodie'd be pretty sweet though.

I was one of the lucky 'None Cash' winners

Think It was Monday my rather well wrapped, pretty large parcel arrived via courier.

I trembled with anticipation when I saw the Guts logo on the wrapper as I started to open my parcel....

WOW! Guts T-Shirt, a Guts all in one Wrestling Outfit and some Guts 'Summer Pants' which leave very little to the imagination (Uurghh!)

Sipping from my Guts Mug (oh that's an appropriate name for myself :p) as I use my Guts mouse and Keyboard, not long before I'll be sleeping comfortably in my Guts duvet and Guts pillow cases.

Looking forward to school run tomorrow so I can show off my Guts beaded seat covers and Guts fluffy dice.

You've prob's guessed by now I'm over tired and not long 'busted' all in good fun tho eh :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back