anybody in the uk

psmith2020

Newbie member
I have got a 50 quid free sign up code for bellfruit cashino I have redeemed it and it works but the code is the same for the rest of the leaflets from nobles if anybody is intrested give me a pm

and its only a 1x play through

I have got a 50 quid free sign up code for bellfruit cashino I have redeemed it and it works but the code is the same for the rest of the leaflets from nobles if anybody is intrested give me a pm

You got that code smithy, Thanks

i got a response:

"its saying the codes available but I will grab a load more when I go past a nobles which wont be that long about 72 hours at the most"

so think he might have a had a change of heart in case giving out the code jeopardised his own winnings. might have been better to make that decision before posting though.

i got a response:

"its saying the codes available but I will grab a load more when I go past a nobles which wont be that long about 72 hours at the most"

so think he might have a had a change of heart in case giving out the code jeopardised his own winnings. might have been better to make that decision before posting though.

What use will that be if all the same code? I take you you did not mean yourself is picking them up :)

Yup - took that to mean they are all the same, maybe he is double checking...

Check betvictor/Bonza slots accounts

Another offer for uk people check your bonza slots account(facebook app real money net-ent) For starburst 15 free spins. Betvictor open the mobile slot frankenstein for 10 free spins(must be wagered on frankenstein) Lastly if you have not already deposited at bonza slots make deposit of £10 or more to recieve 100% real money cashback if you lose will be in your account the next day in addition to this you also get 25% real money cashback on the actual deposit so best value to put in £20 outstanding offer! no wagering on the cashback either!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back