any suggestions?

Thank you for answering me so fast!
If you don't mind, could you please explain how you enter? Is it by invite only?
Thanks again!

No invite needed for the $50 and $200 Tomb Raider and Thunderstruck tournaments - just click on them to enter. A little thing will pop up saying it's free to enter, then click Join or whatever the button is (it's on the left).

Ok. I found how to enter. On the left hand side of the games lobby where they have the games catagories there is one for tournaments. Just click it and pick the ones that are free.:thumbsup: Just click on them and enter. Good Luck everyone!

Ok. I found how to enter. On the left hand side of the games lobby where they have the games catagories there is one for tournaments. Just click it and pick the ones that are free.:thumbsup: Just click on them and enter. Good Luck everyone!
I did really well at the $200 Thunderstruck tournament earlier this evening. I got the free spins about a minute into it, that gave me 225 coins to start with. 14 of the spins were losers. The single winning spin was 2 staffs on one payline, normally worth 10 but tripled so 30 coins. Total feature win = 225+30 = 255 coins. I finished the tournament with a whopping 780 coins total. :puke:

Oh boy! Sounds like I have my work cut out for me! I hope you do better next time!
That's the understatement of the century. There are now generally 600+ players in the $50 tournaments and 1,000+ in the $200 and Free Entry to $20k Weekender tournaments.

In the free entry to the weekender, the top 20 get free entry.

In the $50 and $200 ones, only the top 10 pay (and in the $50 one most of them are crap).

They should add Isis as a tourney game. I can see it now: the top 3 players would have over 250,000 coins in winnings and everyone else would have less than 500. :lolup:

Well I didn't even get a bonus round. I came in Four Hundred and fi...oh nevermind!:rolleyes: I'm going to bed. It was fun to gamble for 5 minutes though!

No bonus round here either, but they're few and far between anyway. You can go a few days without ever getting one because if you bet max you only get 67 spins (66 with all lines and 1 spin with 2/3 of the lines). There have also been times where I've gotten the free spins 3 times and gotten absolute rubbish.

happened twice

Yes, twice I got the free spins at the end but I wasnt even close to being in the first 10. I uninstalled it. It got me too crazy lol

BTW...how in the hell could someone get over 40,000 points in under 5 minutes, one time I got the free spins and bonus picks and lara and had 10,000 points doing well but 40,000? who are they blowing to win this tournament?

Yes, twice I got the free spins at the end but I wasnt even close to being in the first 10. I uninstalled it. It got me too crazy lol

BTW...how in the hell could someone get over 40,000 points in under 5 minutes, one time I got the free spins and bonus picks and lara and had 10,000 points doing well but 40,000? who are they blowing to win this tournament?
Now now...

In one of the Thunderstruck tournaments I got five staffs (Thor included) during the free spins for a nice 24,000 hit. I was on the phone at the time so I couldn't squeal or say anything about it... that was a good exercise in self control.

Anyway... don't forget that there are a lot of people playing these things. With 500 people that's over 32,000 spins occuring in those 5 minutes. With 1000 people it's more than 65,000 spins. Anything pretty much can, and does, happen within 5 minutes because of the sheer number of spins being played.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back