Question Any one here play at Juicy Stakes?

joeboley

Dormant account
Anyone here play at JuicyStakes? They run Revolution software. I've played there for over a year now and have held my own... but for the last three months I have endured bad beats like you wouldn't believe. No way I've gotten that much worse or everyone has gotten that much better. I've changed my screen name several times and have varied my strategies. My hands that hold an overwhelming advantage consistently lose! Anyone else have any experience with them???

it is rigged and every poker network is rigged. this is my experience. i played at juicy stakes also euro club poker and WinCake. You can also ask your question at 2+2 and they will tell you it is variance :D. i have stopped to play at revolution network because wincake has huge problems to pay their customs.
redstarpoker changed to microgaming because of the problems within the Cake/revolution network.

Not heard of it but just checked it out, Looks site some1 built that site from scracth? hae you had many withdraws from there and how long does it take?

They impose a $100 fee on withdrawals under $1,500 and more if above. If requesting a check, you must provide a copy of your drivers license if in the U.S. I would be wary of sending my personal info to these crooks given they may never pay out to begin with. There have been many complaints about pay outs taking over a year although the site advertises being the fast to pay out in the industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back