Any good Euro 2012 bets/tips?

Sorry, with all these draws I failed to manage any wins at the Euro 2012. Really hard to bet this tournament. However, for some reasons I would suggest you to bet on Germany today.:)

There doesn't appear to be a stand out team for me yet. I look the look of Italy and Germany so far, but it really is quite open this time round from what I can make out.

If betting online I find you cant go wrong in the group stages with a draw at half time roughly 1/1 or 10/11. Another is both teams to score in the full match also around 11/10.

Hi Gang

Anyone have any good oil for the Euro 2012 soccer?

Seventh777 has been a great tipster in the past :p

The underdogs are the ones to look out for in this comp, a few years ago Greece won, one year a team got disqualified for political reasons (Yugoslavia iirc) Denmark got the wild card and went on to win it. If I were to bet on this I would most definitely do combo bets (Yankees, Round Robins etc) on 1st scorers with good odds, pointers here are attacking midfielder`s, Gerrard is a great example his odds are normally around 15/2 -10/1, also, penalty takers that are defenders or midfielder`s have great odds also.

I refrain from placing <random team to win> bets though as the draw is a killer here and the ones that do go to plan have very short odds, making it not worth it, but as I stated earlier keep an eye on the underdogs if one get`s a surprise result that puts them into the QF`s have a bet on them to be overall winners, their odds will still be good ;).

Cheers.

Roy.

It hurts to say it as an Englishman,though the Germans do look in good form,also France-you don't go 20 games unbeaten for nothing.

I'm going for a bath-I feel so dirty after saying that.

TBH I would go for the existing European and World Champions Spain. They always start poorly but when they get going...
Apart from Spain there are a few sides you would expect in the semis, Germany, Italy Russia but the rest are mediocre, us included. I don't think France are that good, especially as they can't even beat a makeshift England.

Today's matches:

Euro 2012.jpg

Nordicbet odds:

NordicbetOdds.jpg

Czech Rep vs Poland is a difficult one. Russia should be able to win against Greece. My bet for today would be on Russia and Poland. I think they both will win :cool:

(just a wild guess of course. What do I know about these things :D)

Czech Rep vs Poland is a difficult one. Russia should be able to win against Greece. My bet for today would be on Russia and Poland. I think they both will win :cool:
Well of course half my family is Czech - so I will be cheering them on tonight!
I really hope they do win; just in the slight off-chance that England don't win the overall competition, at least I will have another team to back! :thumbsup:

:cheers: . czechCx2.gif . :cheers:

KK

I really hope they do win; just in the slight off-chance that England don't win the overall competition, at least I will have another team to back! :thumbsup:

KK

I remember a few years ago watching what was billed as `Game of the tournament` Holland V Czech, the Czech`s went 2:0 down and the game looked dead and buried, then, Pavel Nedvěd decided to show the world why he was current European footballer of the year and the Czech`s went on to win 3:2, the best game of football I have ever seen, the Euro`s standard of football is far better than the World Cup as there are no countries involved with populations lower than an average LotR free spins feature return ;), there are no whipping boys here, that`s why I refrain from betting on it.

P.S.

Any Swede`s here muhahahahaha ;).

KK

Congratulations KK :thumbsup:

Both Poland and Russia lost hehe...which means that Greece and Czech Republic are through to the quarterfinals!

My earlier post where I stated `Look to see if an underdog makes the Q/F`s` now has a sense of deja vu about it, as ironically enough it is the same underdog that won the 2004 Euro`s - Greece, an impressive victory against the might of Russia, no matter which teams progresses to the Q/F`s Greece will still have the longest odds, now i`m getting slightly interested ;).

My earlier post where I stated `Look to see if an underdog makes the Q/F`s` now has a sense of deja vu about it, as ironically enough it is the same underdog that won the 2004 Euro`s - Greece, an impressive victory against the might of Russia, no matter which teams progresses to the Q/F`s Greece will still have the longest odds, now i`m getting slightly interested ;).

Wait for Denmark tomorrow .... then it'll be even more interesting.
It's gonna be a very exciting day tomorrow in that group.

Well I took Germany to beat Denmark @1.60 with a 5% payout increase for each extra goal they win by.

I also put $100 on Gomez for the golden boot at 10-1 which is looking pretty solid thus far.

Thanks for all the tips everyone!!

Deutschland, Deutschland, uber alles!!

Uber alles in der Welt!!!!

Wait for Denmark tomorrow .... then it'll be even more interesting.
It's gonna be a very exciting day tomorrow in that group.

Yes, I am looking forward to see Denmark tomorrow :cool:

Paddy Power boxer shorts :lolup:

(The Sun): NICKLAS BENDTNER has been charged by UEFA for showing off his sponsored boxers.

The Denmark striker dropped his shorts to reveal a Paddy Power waistband on his underwear after netting in Wednesday’s 3-2 Euro defeat to Portugal.

His case will be heard on Monday — the day after Denmark’s final Group B game against Germany.

Bendtner, 24, can expect a fine for advertising the Irish bookies.

The Arsenal hitman has already been reprimanded by the Danish FA, despite claiming he had no idea he had broken any rules.

He said: “It is just a pair of lucky boxer shorts that I used in the first game as well and have used before the tournament.

“I didn’t know I was breaking any rules but I am aware of that now
.”

EURO12.jpg

Today's matches:

View attachment 33375

Nordicbet odds:

View attachment 33376

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: Stick to slots my friend....
Poland 0 Czech Republic 1
Greece 1 Russia 0

I hope you kept it in your wallet, please don't become one of those unfortunates you see every Saturday in the bookies trying to win on the fixed-odds football coupon!

To be honest I predicted Czech and Russians to go through, so was only half right meself...

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup: Stick to slots my friend....
Poland 0 Czech Republic 1
Greece 1 Russia 0

I hope you kept it in your wallet, please don't become one of those unfortunates you see every Saturday in the bookies trying to win on the fixed-odds football coupon!

To be honest I predicted Czech and Russians to go through, so was only half right meself...

hehe...No, I do not bet on sports and I am not interested in football. As I wrote, it was just a wild guess for fun :)

Like many others, the only time I enjoy watching some football is during the World Cup or European Championships :thumbsup:

I'm gonna put $50 on Denmark over Germany...pretty good odds.

1. Denmark has not lost to Germany in the last 16 years ... no kidding. Germany is one of the favorite teams to play against. I must admit the Germans do look rock solid right now, but they won 12 in row, and tomorrow will be #13....superstisious ? I hope the Germans are.

2. Denmark's coach, Morten Olsen, played in Germany for many years, and know every damn thing there is to know about German soccer, and mentallity.

3. Denmark took Germany to the barber before, in international tournaments...do we need to remind about the final in '92 ? (We like to...lol) ... and they can do it again.

4. I'm originally from Denmark, so I should support them....

For first goal, I'll go for Nicklas Bendtner from Denmark, the 2X scorer against Portugal, and a very sharp attacker. I think Germany might underestimate him, and get a surprise.

I'm hoping Holland will take points from Portugal, both because it'll make things easier for Denmark, in case Germany beat Denmark, and because Holland is really a better team, than we have seen so far, in this tournament, so they'll get my other $50 tomorrow (today depending on where we are), and then it'll be bye Portugal, and bye Holland.

Fingers crossed.

Russia lost to Greece despite controlling the game so just anything can happen. A safer bet , if you like Denmark, would be to bet on the handicap. Ya know, it could end up in a draw and on the handicap, you still win though odds are less lucrative.

Yeah I know there are probably better ways of making money when sportsbetting, which is why I don't do it a lot Chu.
The few times I do, I like to bet with the heart, rather than with my head, and I like to go for the underdogs, so when I do win, it pays a little bit ;)
It's really mostly for the fun of it, when watching the games.

I go for draw between Denmark and Germany. Us Germans are minimalists and will just do what is necessary to keep us in the tournamant.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back