Any FOBT (UK) players here ?

I love playing FOBTS usually when I'm coming home from getting dinner, struggling to get through the door, eagerly going up to the machine, put my hand on my top right pocket grabbing my smash (change) usually couple of pounds if I'm luck, insert in machine login with my members card and hit the 5p roullete, never more than £1 I do the superb picking of spider crawling my hand over the screen to pick numbers press spin and see what numbers I have. 8 out of 10 times I loose but the 2 that I do win is usually around £5 then as part of the routine I go to 88 fortunes play 18p spins usually always get free spins on that once I reach £10 I transfer it to my online account and head home.

IMO its all set to make you tilt. Too many times I’ve hit 3 or 4 good numbers in a row, then it turns ice cold, landing next to the bigger stakes number time after time.
It always seems to know when you have your bigger bets on a set of numbers , I.e you hit 8 and 11 big and in pops 30/36/23. Stick a big bet on 0 you can be certain you will get the lowest staked number closest to it. And how come virtually every time you change your numbers in pops the numbers you were chasing two or three times in a row. Happens too many times for me to think it’s random.
The only way to win is walk away if you ever get ahead.

Oh yeah defiantly like me the other day turned £10 into 80 then started doing 10 pound spins went cold next door to jackpot numbers and lost won once I think that returned 10 pound so 9 spins dead covering half the roulette numbers???

sorry for necroing the post

but paid off uni fees buy playing keybet roulette progressive roulette game

as long as the pot was above £167...it was +EV

longest i spent on 1 pot was around 3 days
key-bet-roulette-wheel-big.jpg

yes i used to play them regular 10 years ago mostly ladbrokes,i use to hate people standing behind you on the machine waiting for you to lose your money so they could get on,would not touch them with a barge pole now

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back