Any can help with be the dealer.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nctarheels

Dormant account
Hello,
Last month i got an email from this company about there site. So i looked into it and it seemed intreging. I depostied only 20 dollars to see what it was all about. Well i ended up deposting a total of 220 dollars. I got a total of 600 in my account. When i tryed deposting i had to send them many differnt forms of id. Which i did. When i sent them all these forms they blocked my account so i could not get onto my account anymore. My friend also has an account so we whent on her account so i could talk to customer support about my account. Since i did this they told me that they think i have 2 accounts and was cheating. Which i was not at all. They sent me an email giving me 3 days to have my friend send all her information to them which she did. I get an email today telling me that they are refunding my money not giving me my winnings and cancelling me account becasue my information was not right... even though they all ready told me it was ok... so they are pretty much just dicking me around... i have tryed talking to customer serive and they are no help they keep telling me that someone will call me which has never happend yet.... anyone no how i can get my money also.. i cant show you the emails they sent me.. thanks for your help guys!!!

why 2 threads
why cant you show the emails?

did you think to call them??

hmmmm...........

Cindy

i can show the emaisl sry that was a typo ill fix it... and sry i was nto exactly sure how it worked... hopefully those 2 people u are talking about will help me soon

FWIW, the proper place for this discussion is here.

Unfortunately that cross-posting has caused enough of a mess that it's too much hassle now to simply merge these threads. Closing this one seems like the best option.

So, if we could all step this way then we'll all be on the same page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back