Another hello

Maisie

Dormant Account
Hi all! Another newbie reporting in. Basically everything I search for about how slots work leads me back to this forum so I figured it was time to sign up.

I'm from North East England, would tell you the county but apparently nobody knows. Self-employed, work from home and like to play slots casually in my downtime. Not much of a gambler in other respects but what can I say, I like the flashy lights and noises of the slots ;)

Low-stakes scrub and proud of it, my biggest ever win was only £175. I did go to Vegas once, stuck to the 1c machines for 2 nights straight and made $10 profit.

Likes: Knitting, webdev, camping, winning lots of money on slots.

Dislikes: Most vegetables (spinach and carrots are acceptable), early mornings, losing lots of money on slots.

Erm, not sure what else to say so that'll do! I look forward to actually taking part in some conversations instead of just landing here from Google results and then buggering off again.

Hello Maisie and welcome :)
I'll show your post to our SEO team, will be so proud!

Enjoy the forum, have a nice spinning and wish you to break that £175 winnings record :)

Enjoy the forum, have a nice spinning and wish you to break that £175 winnings record :)

I think you might have legitimately blessed me. No big one-off win, but since your reply I'm £125 up which is basically unheard of for me. Thank you, lucky charm :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back