Animated Avatars

mojo

Dormant account
Sorry to start a thread on this. I bet it's so simple LOL!

How do I animate my avatar?

It should look like this..

DancigGirl_Mojo.gif

Thanks

Nice avatar by the way Mojo, makes a fella want to hear what she's groovin' to.

Thanks guys, glad you like her. :D

She can dance to every song i've ever had on. It's amazing. Unlike myself, I'm still stuck with my cool 10th grade dance moves. :rolleyes:

mojo, did you design that avatar yourself ?? Looks good..:thumbsup:

Thanks RibWin. I didn't make it. I wish I could do that. One of the talented folks at delphi forums made it for me a long time ago. I forgot I still had it. I think her name was Rose.

They have a lot of good stuff that they will personalize for you if you request it and it's free. Here is a link but be careful. You can spend hours there. :oops:

xxhttp://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=dp-arts&nav=index

The problem is this i think . When i press on edit avatar it says this at top >>> Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it. Now theres a green button saying never use avatar and i can not uncheck it, So how does 1 uncheck it ?

The problem is this i think . When i press on edit avatar it says this at top >>> Avatars are small graphics that are displayed under your username whenever you post.
Do not use an avatar
Note: if you have a custom avatar selecting this option will delete it. Now theres a green button saying never use avatar and i can not uncheck it, So how does 1 uncheck it ?

Will it not let you just select one from the one's that show up down below like in the pic ??

Last edited:
One of the talented folks at delphi forums made it for me a long time ago. I forgot I still had it. I think her name was Rose.

They have a lot of good stuff that they will personalize for you if you request it and it's free. Here is a link but be careful. You can spend hours there. :oops:

xxhttp://forums.delphiforums.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?webtag=dp-arts&nav=index

Yes mojo.. they are truly talented folk! And they have such an amazing site! for anyone who have never been there.., it really is a full day adventure! :notworthy

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back