And We are off....First 3 dice contest

hey babs, i got the pm from happy but i got a question for you.in this idea you came up with i'm not getting it, because just like happy why should i play with the $10 i won when if i lose i'm gonna have to make a deposit there for someone else, i might as well pass it on also,so i'm not really getting it you see what i mean?what fun is there knowing we are gonna win something we are gonna just turn around and give away?i will come up with my question for everyone to play as soon as babs gets back to me, that way i know what i'm gonna do

lol ! I was thinking the same thing! There really never is a winner! :lolup: It just goes on forever passing the same $10.00 around.

I had to deposit the $10 without even getting a chance to win money. It was just an idea I had to give people a chance to play for free without WR. Of course if you dont win, you have to deposit $10, but what if you do win alot with that $10? Ive turned $10 into $300 three times at 3 dice.

I just figured you guys understood. What's the point of just passing the $10 around if your not gonna play with it? The other thing is, I figured we play with so much that $10 wasnt that big a deal since your getting $10 free anyway and had a chance to make it turn into something bigger.

If you guys dont want to do it, that's fine. It was just an idea to see if someone could turn their $10 into a nice win. Just a diversion from regular gambling, thats all.

We are all adults, If you wanna drop it, that's fine.

LOL Tim

Nah, Now that I read it, It does come off as sensitive but I didnt mean that way. I just meant I wouldnt be hurt if you guys wanted to drop it. You know me....Ill find another way to amuse us if this doesnt work :lolup:

i definatly didn't want to upset you either babs, but my thing is if i play the $10 from happy and i lose i been having a real hard time depositing at 3dice, i have actually mentioned this in a few unrelated posts,if it's no real hurry i'll play it and if i lose i will just have to get the $10 to someone who answers my question correctly ok, if that sounds cool let me know and i will ask the question

That's fine with me Pete. Im just curious as to why anyone (not you, anyone in general) would participate in this if 1. they dont gamble at 3 dice or 2. have a hard time depositing or 3. dont even have an account. I made the rules pretty clear and said you need to have an account.

Im not mad, honestly, no need to walk on eggshells. Im just confused. Ill tell ya what Pete, if the rest of the participants dont mind ( I dont mind). Why dont you gamble the $10 and if you lose it, we'll just drop it. I would rather someone atleast gamble with it rather than just pass it around. That wasnt my intention. My intention was hoping someone would win on it and take $10 of it for the next winner of the contest.

It looked like so many ppl play at 3dice anyway so thats why I came up with the idea and now all of a sudden, noone plays there LOL

Honestly, no worries...not all ideas are genius (hehehehe). So, go play it and see what happens.

hey babs i played because i do play at 3dice and i do have a quick tender account,i was just thinking though that if i lost i would have to deposit $50 into my qt to replace the $10 if i lost but i decided to go ahead and make some deposits anyways so i'm gonna play the $10 and if i lose it i'll give someone out of my deposit a different $10 to keep it going, it takes awhile but i get it now..lol..no hard feelings

Its up to you guys but I dont think it was such a great idea as I first thought. I thought more would join in. I like it but its up to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back