And The Revolution Begins.....

RobWin

closed account
Oh Man...This is such a Cool Video...(Eye of the Tiger theme music)...isn't this how the Boston Tea Party Began...with just a few disgruntled people that spread the word to a few more disgruntled people and then those people told a few more and so on and so on...One thing about it, there is going to be a revolution in this country if things don't start to change fast...Hope has two beautiful daughters, their names are Anger & Courage !! And the people don't need any particular candidate for a Revolution to begin....Only those two sisters I mentioned !!

Check The Video Out
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
!!

This Video is not so much about a Man but rather about An Idea and a New Hope and a New Outlook on our country, and it is Our Country so lets take it back !!

If this video doesn't pump you up with that good Ole American Spirit, then nothing will...I almost get tears in my eyes from watching this movement...That Spirit is what built this Great Country...lets not let them tear it down !!

Last edited:
Romney exits presidential race
Departure means McCain effectively seals GOP nomination

Larry Downing / Reuters
Former Gov. Mitt Romney, R-Mass., and his wife Ann walk away after he dropped out of the presidential race at the American Conservative Union's 2008 Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington, Thursday
. .........................everyone seems to be getting behind mccain, id say huckabee will be next............laurie

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back