And I thought I had seen everything

Incredible and very, very sad. This tops America's litigation culture big time. Then again, China still is a very women-unfriendly country.

This is a disgrace to us Chinese. Sad to say, however, it will take a couple of centuries at least before they break with these crazy traditions. Presumably this jerk has never heard of 'the ugly duckling'. The daughter might well be crowned Miss Universe when she reaches 20. Who knows?

Careful of sensationalist journalism here, there are important details in this story. The wife previously had $100k worth of cosmetic surgeries and didn't tell him, which appears to be the reason why she got sued. $100k is a lot of money and we're not talking about a boob job here, we're in major facial/cranial reconstruction territory.

From what we know, it could be some pretty serious gene-related birth defect and the fact that she hid that from him is the reason why he sued and won.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

An old story of dubious veracity circulating on the internet again.

I'm glad you said that - I knew I had seen this somewhere before, years ago.

Can I sue the Stella Artois brewery if I go out tonight and end up in bed with an ugly woman??

I thought this might have been a split decision when she said "I'll accept the squirrely eyes and monkey mouth but the tiny penis is all yours."

Calling a child ugly is not unlike the experience we have on slots, it's subjective.

We have different views on the outcome and we have to live with the consequences of the deposit :)

Win or lose, you still have to pay.

Ah, I find myself rambling, wait what right do I have to judge a person by the way they look, the way they walk, the way they speak unless they cheat me in the queue and run over my toes in their wheel chair, I've had this and been looked upon with contempt for my mistake of having Two functional legs.

Perhaps I am too sensitive :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back