An issue with PayPal

SlotMonster

Twitch Streamer - Affiliate
webmeister
Hello,

Just looking for someone who also experienced the same problem as I do. Few days ago I sent $95 to my friend as partial payment for ebook reader, and he even got a notification on his email about money received.

Later in the evening he checked his account and money disappeared! There wasn't any record about incoming transaction, like it never happened! But my balance changed after I sent money, and money has gone from account to him.

Anyone ever experienced such problems?

There was something in the news this week about Paypal being hit with hackers and denial of service for a time...took pay pal down...

Obviously, make sure that you contact support with this information, they are usually pretty good about taking care of it promptly.

I had $175 hanging somewhere in limbo when the person sending it used my wrong email address which btw I thought I had linked altogether ages ago. it took about 4 or 5 days and a couple calls to cs to resolve it. It said money had been transferred into my account and gave me a button to click on to accept it and then wouldn't. grrr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back