An interesting question - How was this LOTR slots video made?

plasticnote

Please DO NOT derail or make the thread into a MG bashing game, or accusing cheating, Thank you!!!

Today, I was viewing a promotion video published by RedFlush on LOTR slots, one particualr scene get my attention, during the video play, the jackpot was hit, 5 reels of wild.

How can the maker of this video know that this feature is going to arrive? (I have been playing alot on this slots, have not seen anything even close.)

Or MG made this video for RedFlush by using its mighty power on slots?:D;)

Last edited:
i play it at B&M but im not shure what your getting at, what is unusual about a certain reel combination

sorry if im not getting it RC

PS do you mean that they were ready to take a picture of it [that exact hit depicted ] if so it might be a demo version
of the game

Microgaming can force the bonus rounds and jackpot combinations for testing purposes, basic software development tool, so what you're seeing is the test version of the game

Microgaming can force the bonus rounds and jackpot combinations for testing purposes, basic software development tool, so what you're seeing is the test version of the game

Spot on. Most (if not all) software providers have a "Demo Mode" they use for promos and at trade shows which forces individual events or sequences of events. I've seen it on MG, Wagerworks and WMS first hand and have seen something on Playtech at a Trade Show that suggests that too has it.

Last year I was asked to try a game for MG and tell them what I thought about it while it played. They could force wins / features etc as i was playing the demo. It is used for testing purposes. Cant remember what the game was and had to sign a disclaimer not to discuss it before launch. Side note got a 100 credits free for my trouble and cashed out over a grand after hitting on bdb ;)

Spot on. Most (if not all) software providers have a "Demo Mode" they use for promos and at trade shows which forces individual events or sequences of events. I've seen it on MG, Wagerworks and WMS first hand and have seen something on Playtech at a Trade Show that suggests that too has it.

LOL.
as long as yall believe they use it only for demo's.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back