An interesting idea...

the only way I ever saw this scheme work was at poker forum at full tilt we had a group of around the globe players that would transfer $$ from player to player on f t p just like gifting at 3 dice, also we all played at poker stars and would transfer money from poker stars account to another poker stars account
for the same sum as received at full tilt ,

there are forums out there that will stake you in a tournament if your stats are approved by the investors forums like [ never beg] or [donkey farm]

relationships do build and ive seen large amounts of money passed from player in one country to another in another country

ive also seen a few guy's roll over and take a hike with some serious cake

I was always given cash to play slots for the poker crew for a fun thing and posted the journey as it went
we had fun and it brings back memories

here is a what seams to be a current staking forum were you can get rolled ------
Outdated URL (Invalid)

So you played slots as well in a poker stake? I am a poker guy for years and I have done some stakes as well so I 100% know what you are talking about here:) Some of my best poker memories was from a stake or 2 if I went deep in a mtt and had like 30 people railing, it was crazy LOL, but I have also seen relationships go sour and really hate the whole staking thing now.:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back