American Grand Casino

paul1

Dormant account
Joined
Nov 19, 2002
After having some very possitive experiences with RTG casinos, I finally took up an offer from American Grand Casino about three weeks ago. I guess my luck has run out.

I deposited $100 and got $100 bonus. I played straight single hand video poker. I gave them over $16,000 worth of wagering. I finally ran the deposit up to $750. I emailed them asking if it was ok to cash out. They confirmed my wagering. And so, I cashed out.

A week later the money was put back into my account. I called and asked why. Support said I had two accounts and that was not allowed. He said that two people in my home town showed the same IP address.

There are about 300,000 people in my hometown. I link through my cable TV provider.

They have locked my account and told me over the phone that there will be no discussion.

I cannot prove it but my gut feeling is that they don't like people to play and win on only playing video poker, even though I gave them WAY more action than their promo email required.

That's my story. Approach this casino with caution. :(

They are part of the Crystal Palace Group.
 
Unreal. Apparently they've never heard of; nor understand what a dynamic IP is. Have you emailed the rep here?

Link Removed
 
paul1 said:
After having some very possitive experiences with RTG casinos, I finally took up an offer from American Grand Casino about three weeks ago. I guess my luck has run out.

I deposited $100 and got $100 bonus. I played straight single hand video poker. I gave them over $16,000 worth of wagering. I finally ran the deposit up to $750. I emailed them asking if it was ok to cash out. They confirmed my wagering. And so, I cashed out.

A week later the money was put back into my account. I called and asked why. Support said I had two accounts and that was not allowed. He said that two people in my home town showed the same IP address.

There are about 300,000 people in my hometown. I link through my cable TV provider.

They have locked my account and told me over the phone that there will be no discussion.

I cannot prove it but my gut feeling is that they don't like people to play and win on only playing video poker, even though I gave them WAY more action than their promo email required.

That's my story. Approach this casino with caution. :(

They are part of the Crystal Palace Group.
Have you contacted Montana Disputes? If not, please do - or PAB and I can check this out.
 
File a complaint at

disputes.montanaoverseas.com


This is a reminder of why everyone needs to do their homework before depositing at a new casino. There are dozens of documentated cases of the Crystal Palace group defrauding legitimate players.
 
winbig72 said:
Unreal. Apparently they've never heard of; nor understand what a dynamic IP is. Have you emailed the rep here?

Link Removed

They aren't stupid. They simply consider anyone who claims a bonus to be a scumbag, and will do and say anything to justify seizing their winnings.
 
bpb said:
They aren't stupid. They simply consider anyone who claims a bonus to be a scumbag, and will do and say anything to justify seizing their winnings.
I've been ragging on a number of posters for making accusations like this. Let's not let this thread spiral into a pit of bogusness.

I'm trying to solve a problem here. Comments like this just screw everything up.
 
What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

This is not an isolated incident. There is a long history of Crystal Palace (Doloplex, Oliver Curran, Warren Cloud, whatever you want to call them) screwing over players who claim bonuses.

This is not a first offense, or 2nd offense, or 17th offense. There is a well established pattern of them not paying winnings to players whose only crime was claiming a bonus THAT WAS EMAILED DIRECTLY TO THEM. I think strong condemnation and language will serve to prevent future players from falling into the same trap.
 
bpb said:
What's wrong with calling a spade a spade?

This is not an isolated incident. There is a long history of Crystal Palace (Doloplex, Oliver Curran, Warren Cloud, whatever you want to call them) screwing over players who claim bonuses.

This is not a first offense, or 2nd offense, or 17th offense. There is a well established pattern of them not paying winnings to players whose only crime was claiming a bonus THAT WAS EMAILED DIRECTLY TO THEM. I think strong condemnation and language will serve to prevent future players from falling into the same trap.

With respect how are your comments going to help the poster? Let Bryan get on with helping the poster.

There are two very recent threads which run into several pages covering CP -Going over old ground is not helping. Adding more here will not help the poster in question of getting his winnings.
 
Casinomeister said:
I've been ragging on a number of posters for making accusations like this. Let's not let this thread spiral into a pit of bogusness.

I'm trying to solve a problem here. Comments like this just screw everything up.

Hi Casinomeister. Thanks, I will follow the Montana link and file with them. I admit that I was angry yesterday when I got off the phone with their Support. But this morning, I'm not really mad, just disappointed. I figure with all of the possitive experiences I have had over the last few years it has been a lot of fun and I'm not going to get too upset.

For a long time I was reluctant to try the RTG casinos. But recently I tried and was VERY impressed with Grand Aces, King Solomons, INET Bet, and even one I never heard of before called Play United. I had good luck at all places and they all paid me FAST and didn't give me any run around. I don't mind if I lose, as long as I don't have to worry about when I win. And these RTG casinos that are on your good list have been GREAT. They had friendly and prompt Support and fast pay. That's all a player can hope for. (and a little luck :) )

I was thinking about American Grand's claim about the IP address. Then I got to thinking about how they first reversed my cashout. Maybe they wanted to give me a chance to lose it. When they saw I still wanted the cashout, they locked me out. I can only speculate what they are thinking. Like I said, my gut feeling says they didn't like me playing straight video poker. Perhaps they would welcome me if I was a slot player. I can only guess.

Anyway, I'll check out Montana. I don't want to bad mouth the casino. I'd like to get paid, though. And I will post a warning of a bad experience, just as I like to occasionally post possitive experiences. By FAR my experiences with online gaming have been great. :thumbsup:
 
I have a very short fuse at the moment

MUST READ: Posting Your Complaint - update 10 August 2005

Old URL

Before posting a complaint in Casinomeister's forum, please consider the following:

There are ways to deal with your complaint privately.

If the offending casino is powered by RTG, you can contact Montana Disputes section:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

If it is a Playtech powered casino, please fill out their dispute form which is located here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
"contact us" > "player inquiries".

If the casino is a member of eCogra, you can contact Tex Rees here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


You may also "Pitch a Bitch" with the Casinomeister here:
https://www.casinomeister.com/player-arbitration-pab/ (this service is only for forum members and subscribers to our newsletter, no exceptions)

There are a number of casino operators/managers and affiliate managers who are members of this board, please feel free to PM them before or after you post your complaint. They should be able to assist you before things get nasty.
Old URL

Fraudulent complaints will not be tolerated. This is not a message board that condones the bashing of casinos. If you are posting a public complaint, ensure that it is free of subjective and insulting comments and that it is truthful.
All complaints will eventually be investigated. If it turns out that the post was fraudulent in nature, the member will be banned and possibly invoiced for time and effort spent investigating the issue.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Webzcas said:
With respect how are your comments going to help the poster? Let Bryan get on with helping the poster.

There are two very recent threads which run into several pages covering CP -Going over old ground is not helping. Adding more here will not help the poster in question of getting his winnings.

Bpb you need to read the posting instructions before jumping into a thread. You are jeopordizing Paul1's situation. Account suspended 14 days.
 
paul1 said:
Hi Casinomeister. Thanks, I will follow the Montana link and file with them. I admit that I was angry yesterday when I got off the phone with their Support. But this morning, I'm not really mad, just disappointed. I figure with all of the possitive experiences I have had over the last few years it has been a lot of fun and I'm not going to get too upset.

For a long time I was reluctant to try the RTG casinos. But recently I tried and was VERY impressed with Grand Aces, King Solomons, INET Bet, and even one I never heard of before called Play United. I had good luck at all places and they all paid me FAST and didn't give me any run around. I don't mind if I lose, as long as I don't have to worry about when I win. And these RTG casinos that are on your good list have been GREAT. They had friendly and prompt Support and fast pay. That's all a player can hope for. (and a little luck :) )

I was thinking about American Grand's claim about the IP address. Then I got to thinking about how they first reversed my cashout. Maybe they wanted to give me a chance to lose it. When they saw I still wanted the cashout, they locked me out. I can only speculate what they are thinking. Like I said, my gut feeling says they didn't like me playing straight video poker. Perhaps they would welcome me if I was a slot player. I can only guess.

Anyway, I'll check out Montana. I don't want to bad mouth the casino. I'd like to get paid, though. And I will post a warning of a bad experience, just as I like to occasionally post possitive experiences. By FAR my experiences with online gaming have been great. :thumbsup:
Go ahead and PAB and I'll get it off tonight. If that doesn't work out, then go to Montana.
 
Casinomeister said:
MUST READ: Posting Your Complaint - update 10 August 2005

Old URL

Before posting a complaint in Casinomeister's forum, please consider the following:

There are ways to deal with your complaint privately.

If the offending casino is powered by RTG, you can contact Montana Disputes section:
Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

Oops. Sorry about that. Really, I'm not a newbie and should have read that first. I'll do the Montana thing and let you guys know in a few weeks or whatever whether the result was good or bad. Sorry. I don't want to bad mouth the casino. But I will note that they wouldn't even talk to me about it. I was polite, but they would hear none of it. They weren't rude, they just said it was final.
 
Removed the words "sleezes me" from the title since the outcome of this issue hasn't been decided yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top