Amazing Blackjack Promotion at Cirrus

Neil

Dormant account
Hi,
Just for today, June 6, Cirrus casino is offering $1000 bonus for 3 BlackJack's in a row. I calculate the odds of getting that as better than 1 in 10,000. So I planned to play all day, but I won it after 8 minutes :) hehe.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Neil
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Neil said:
Just for today, June 6, Cirrus casino is offering $1000 bonus for 3 BlackJack's in a row. I calculate the odds of getting that as better than 1 in 10,000. So I planned to play all day, but I won it after 8 minutes :) hehe.
After your struggles with the last "all 2 card 20's are winner promo", I'm surprised you went back there. But it's tough to pass up a good deal! 3 BJ's in a row in 8 minutes is pretty impressive.

Cirrus seems to be specializing in positive expectation promos. Maybe their promotion manager works for a competitor. That "2-card 20" one demanded a max bet 24 hours a day for the 7 days the promo lasted. I'm surprised they are even in business after that one. But then again you are probably the only one that got treated properly, while they tried to resort to their usual tricks of changing invisible terms. They sure didn't seem to learn much from Caruso's $7500 fiasco.

I'd think by now, Cyndy is getting tired of doing Christine's job while Christine continues to pretend she's following her manager's orders.
 

Neil

Dormant account
I was determined to never play there again, but I just couldn't resist this one.

They gave me the $1000 right away. I have to play it 20x and can't cash out any more than $1000 from it, but they explained that to me before I started playing.

You can bet $2 per hand at Cirrus, so, on average you can expect to win the $1000 after roughly $18,600 worth of blackjack wagering. That's roughly equivalent to adding 5% to the payout. I wish you were allowed more than one win with this promo!

Neil
 

GrandMaster

Ueber Meister
CAG
Neil said:
Hi,
Just for today, June 6, Cirrus casino is offering $1000 bonus for 3 BlackJack's in a row. I calculate the odds of getting that as better than 1 in 10,000. So I planned to play all day, but I won it after 8 minutes :) hehe.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.


Neil
The promotion says "2-card blackjacks". I am curious, what other kinds are there? :confused:
 

jpm

Dormant account
I can't stand these casinos that have a contest and award you a 'prize' that has some ridiculous wagering requirement attached to it. Or worse yet, is a sticky 'prize' like Sunnygroup does. Sorry, that's not a prize, that's a bonus.

BelleRock and Wagerlogic casinos are the only ones I know of that award true prizes from their contests (e.g. no wagering requirements).
 

Clayman

Dormant account
Neil said:
I was determined to never play there again, but I just couldn't resist this one.
They gave me the $1000 right away. I have to play it 20x and can't cash out any more than $1000 from it, but they explained that to me before I started playing.
Ah yes - what lurks in the human heart. Greed, for starters.

I was just curious if they told you about cashing out no more than $1K via a chat session or e-mail or whether it's spelled out in their T&C for the promo. (It didn't seem to be in the prior "2-card 20" promo.)

Anyway, what fun wagering $20K when you are prohibited form actually winning. Whatever you do, don't hit a Royal!
 

Neil

Dormant account
Clayman said:
Ah yes - what lurks in the human heart. Greed, for starters.

I was just curious if they told you about cashing out no more than $1K via a chat session or e-mail or whether it's spelled out in their T&C for the promo. (It didn't seem to be in the prior "2-card 20" promo.)

Anyway, what fun wagering $20K when you are prohibited form actually winning. Whatever you do, don't hit a Royal!
Their bonus rules page describes something called "FREE CHIP" (always in caps) which has the 20x and max cashout of the original amount. However the promotion page didn't say that the $1000 was FREE CHIP. Although, the $1000 is used in the form of chips, and they are free, so maybe it's supposed to be obvious :rolleyes:

Neil
 

Casinomeister

Forum Cheermeister
Staff member
jpm said:
I can't stand these casinos that have a contest and award you a 'prize' that has some ridiculous wagering requirement attached to it. Or worse yet, is a sticky 'prize' like Sunnygroup does. Sorry, that's not a prize, that's a bonus.
Ahem, shameless spam:

Then players should be swarming to this month's Bierfest
http://www.casinomeister.com/bierfest.html
and this month's Scavenger Hunt
http://www.casinomeister.com/scavenger/scavenger.html

The prizes are $200 for the Scavenger Hunt (sent directly to your Neteller account) and $200 OR Beer for the Bierfest. There is no wagering requirement for the beer, and the money is yours!
 

jpm

Dormant account

sw2003

Dormant account
casinomeister said:
Ahem, shameless spam:

Then players should be swarming to this month's Bierfest
http://www.casinomeister.com/bierfest.html
and this month's Scavenger Hunt
http://www.casinomeister.com/scavenger/scavenger.html

The prizes are $200 for the Scavenger Hunt (sent directly to your Neteller account) and $200 OR Beer for the Bierfest. There is no wagering requirement for the beer, and the money is yours!
Absolutely not, I insist that there is a wager requirement for the beer.
You have to drink 20,000 cans before you can take the beer home!
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
 

jpm

Dormant account
sw2003 said:
Absolutely not, I insist that there is a wager requirement for the beer.
You have to drink 20,000 cans before you can take the beer home!
:lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup: :lolup:
At least its not a playthru requirement! :eek: I don't think anyone wants to do more than 1x with their pint (or yard) of beer. :drink:
 
Top