am I seeing things? best t&c yet lol

spintee

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
webby
mm2
Was having a butchers across the net to see if I can find anything interesting, I came across this group of sites which I have not heard of b4,
tresureislandjackpot
atlantisgold
mermaidspalace
Looking threw there terms and this is what I found

All winnings that arise out of reversed withdrawals are non-withdrawable

Now correct me if Im wrong but does this mean if I took 100 out and reversed its as good as gone?

I've seen the term and they have written it quite bad, what they do want you to read is that if you win on their free chips or free tournaments with max cashout you can't expect to reverse and then get rid of the "max cashout" rule. :)

This term is stated in the "maximum withdrawal" section:

If you've won using non-deposit bonus for the first time, you are allowed a maximum withdrawal amount of $150. Otherwise, all winnings that arise out of subsequent non-deposit bonuses claimed are non-withdrawable

If you've won using deposit-related bonuses, you are allowed a maximum withdrawal of $2,000 per week. All amounts larger than $2,000 will be paid in terms subject to guidelines set forth on Section 9 of this Terms and Conditions

If you've won using monies won from tournament (and all others that are considered non-deposit bonus), you are allowed a maximum withdrawal amount of $150.

All winnings that arise out of reversed withdrawals are non-withdrawable

Once the maximum withdrawal has been reached for a given promotion, no further request from the same promotion will be considered as a valid request and such will be denied by management.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back