Am I dreaming!!! QUICK PAY from Bodog!!!

just play

closed account
I cashed out yesterday from Bodog, and received my tracking number today!!!!!

It should be here Thursday!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I can't believe it.

On the other had I cashed out through my wallet at iNetBet at 9:45am today and am still waiting for that to go through (10 hours and counting) :rolleyes:

congrats and let us know what happens cuz if i have another good weekend on the football games i'm gonna need a payout from them also

I'll keep ya posted! :thumbsup:

It's just strange, it says about 3 weeks in their payout page, and people still say it takes 3 weeks.

(13 hours still waiting on iNetBet) :rolleyes:

I cashed out again yesterday (both are semi small amounts) I wonder if I will get the second one just as quick? Maybe the first one was a fluke?

The thing with iNetBet was I hadn't played through the requirement for the monthly manger bonus,(it took them about 13-14 hours to tell me this) and as soon as I finished the playthrough I had about 30 bucks left, so no cash out there :(

Just an update........

The check came in today, just got back from the bank.

I cashed out 3 days in a row and only got the fed ex tracking from the first check (the one this post is about) so it must have been a fluke, maybe I caught them at the right time?

I don't really mind waiting 3 weeks, but it was nice to get my check within a few days :D

It wasn't a fluke! I just received my next tracking number. I am so happy :D

I could have cashed out again today but blew it :(

Bodog is HOT HOT HOT lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back