allstar slots and netspend

jelsmith

Zombicidal Maniac
PABnononaccred
MM
I am soooo freaking ticked off right now! I made 3 50.00 NS purchases at allstar. Lo and behold I know have 5 on there (3 posted and 2 pending) I have heard of this happening but I had no problems at other RTG's...........this is so flipping annoying. I can not understand why they are too lazy to use the authorization number that they get when you make the purchase, but instead go ahead and just ding it again.....now I have a negative card balance and it will have to sit there for 30 gd days.........:mad:

I completely understand how you feel. This has happened to me at 3dice, and sloto with my netspend card. Netspend swore it was the merchant, and the merchants said it was netspend. I have not used netspend for over a year, and it has never happened again.

It is the merchant. i call in cc's all day at work when you do you get an approval number you then actually charge the card with that number but if you do not use the authorization number it results in a duplicate charge that will sit in pending (3 days for "real" banks and in NS case 30 freaking days) its ridiculous. I def wont play there if they cant assure me this wont happen anymore.....i use as 3dice all the time and has never happened to me there.

The pending charges fell off my netspend account this morning. I will say Allstar did have great CS and addressed the issue quickly and efficiently. Netspend and Allstar both say it was not their faults.....so I dont know what happened exactly but they are gone and I think i will deposit with Wired Plastic there from now on just to be sure it doesnt happen again. Thanks:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back