alljackpots

mulle22

Dormant account
hello, i dont complain, but i am so tired to be ignore by alljakpots and jackpotfactory.in the beginning i was very pleased to play in that group, they send me cd-bonus every week and i deposit between them so i dont abuse there bonus. but now i have twice resieve a cd bonus and the mail was wet and not to read, so i send them mails and ask them to help, no respond, ok, i deposit anyway because i like them, so yeasterday i got a mail with 10free spin on the hitman and a deposit offer, so i login to my alljackpots and i got a message that they congrat me on my free spin, ok, i click on hitman and now the spin was gone, i dont think i have don anything wrong, so i am frustratet, i have send them two mails, one yeasterday and one today. i have try the livechat but they are never there.i am a regulair depositor in jackpot factory, and i deposit most in alljackpots so i cant understand why they dont respond. mulle22.

Jackpot Factory

Dormant account
Reply from the Jackpot Factory

Hi Mulle22,

This is David Brickman, Jackpot Factory spokesperson.

If you would please send me a PM with your account number I will gladly look into your situation.

All the best,

David