One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos
- Feb 28, 2020
Hi again from crypto industry
I have a new piece for you regarding cryptocurrencies.
This time I would like to share with you information where you can buy and keep your coins.
In order to get any crypto coin, you need to use fiat money in exchange for your preferred cryptocurrency (depending on your country’s
regulations about cryptocurrency). From there, you won’t need to use your fiat money unless you want to convert it into crypto coins.
Where to buy
There are different sites where you can buy crypto coins:
- Coinbase – It allows you to convert any money you have in a bank, credit/debit card, or Paypal to Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, or Bitcoin Cash.
- BTCXE – You can exchange its chosen 21 fiat currencies into bitcoins and it has a calculator for you to compute your fiat money to bitcoins.
- CEX.io – Buy crypto coins like BTC, LTC, and XRP and you can trade it online with other buyers or sellers.
There are other ways you can try to obtain cryptocurrency like Bitcoin ATMs, mining, or peer-to-peer exchange.
Where to keep
After you get your crypto coins, you need to store them somewhere safe so there are wallets or hard drives available for cryptocurrency.
There are 3 types of wallets you can choose from:
- Hot Wallets – This needs an internet connection for you to access it and you can easily set up an account to accept more tokens.
- Cold Wallets – These types of wallets are accessible even without an internet connection and you can access your account offline.
- Paper – Your private key and public address can be printed onto paper for you.
- Hardware – Like a USB, it stores your private keys and it has strong security because it protects your crypto coins from unauthorized users.
Here are some wallets you can check out to safely store your crypto coins in:
- Exodus – A leading application for desktop, mobile, and hardware wallets where you can store over 100+ cryptocurrencies.
- CoolWallet S – It acts as a hardware wallet you can carry around without having to use an internet connection to trade for crypto coins like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and more.
- Coinomi – A trustworthy blockchain wallet where you can buy, trade, and manage your crypto coins along with having a ton of features to keep it secure.
Cryptocurrency is steadily growing every day and new platforms for crypto coins are being created.
Test out what works best for you in terms of exchanging your fiat money to crypto and which wallet is user-friendly for you.
All the crypto is on your hands now
As the economy grows, cryptocurrency flourishes along with it to become a stable way of transferring money around the world.
It may be relatively new but it is climbing up the ranks to becoming a reliable way of transferring your funds user to user worldwide.
Even big companies are using this new system to keep up with the modern digital age and its great effect on the economy.
You can use cryptocurrency to buy from online stores or to send money over to the seller.
There are other uses for your crypto coins like playing casino games online for your entertainment.
Use your fiat money to purchase crypto coins and try out new things in the digital age!
Missed our first lesson about different cryptocurrencies?
You can read it here: Lesson 1: Get to know the coins
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to reply here
Trading cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrency you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose.