All quiet on the front??

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Hi guys, what's happening with the challenge? It's been awfully quiet here. How bout posting some stats Simmo? How many spins have been played altogether? Who's got the biggest wins so far? Any jackpots yet :) ?

I haven't started playing yet, but I'll kick in next week when I have the time.

This thread has had less attention since the Meister moved it here. Let's get more attention, the more players we got, the better our chances are!

Cheers,
SM

Slotmachine said:
Hi guys, what's happening with the challenge? It's been awfully quiet here. How bout posting some stats Simmo? How many spins have been played altogether? Who's got the biggest wins so far? Any jackpots yet :) ?

I haven't started playing yet, but I'll kick in next week when I have the time.

This thread has had less attention since the Meister moved it here. Let's get more attention, the more players we got, the better our chances are!

Cheers,
SM

Hi mate

yeah you're right - when he returns i'll have a word and see if we can raise its profile. As for me, i've just finished my 3rd PC build in a week and at the mo, it won't run MG software - well it does but stuttery and slow, so i'm limited to Flash and only Wow!Pot is on there :(

That said, i am also working on something that will make this a whole lot more interesting...watch this space in a week or two ;)

I've just compiled the October winners and sent to 32Red so that should be paid soon. I'll announce the winners shortly :)

Simmo!

PC probs

I run my MG software on my Mac, on Virtual PC :)
No problems! (OK, it's a bit sluggish since it's only an old laptop...)

Good luck on the PC rebuild, I know the feeling, used to do that..
Cheers,
SM

Yay - I'm back!

See people are still struggling to beat my Wow!Pot hit - c'mon y'all.

Also se the Cashalot jackpot is nearly $600k!! :eek2: We gonna hit this one or what??

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back