Aliens (NetEnt)

And again... 59 euro + 50% bonus at red bet. Because i won quite abfew times the last days i was risky :) made 3-4.50 euro bets. 30 minutes later cashed out 550 euro! No 100x + wins but 3-4 decent bonus rounds. Yeeey!! Me likey Aliens :)

PS: already have the money. It took Redbet 10 minutes to pay to skrill. Good Times!!

good job now pop over to cftbl & give that a blast :D

How frequently do you get to the queen stage? Had a run the other day and I went easily 25 times without even getting there. I didn't lose cos I had to up my bet to like 4.5 Euro a spin and recovered a wee bit and left.

Nate

How frequently do you get to the queen stage? Had a run the other day and I went easily 25 times without even getting there. I didn't lose cos I had to up my bet to like 4.5 Euro a spin and recovered a wee bit and left. Nate

Nate, hard to say.. Today i came to the queen in 3 of 14 bonus rounds. In average i would say maybe every 10th bonus round.... Or maybe even every 15th.... But often if you can make it far through the second bonus round you already finish with 30-60x bonus round! And thats huge id you consider how often you can trigger the bonus compared to orher slots where you chase the bonus round for 150 spins and then get 10x bet on a bad day....

Been quite new to the slots scene, how on earth did Netent mess this up so bad....Aliens is one of the greatest films of all time, and Netent whatever the payouts normally have a brilliant game graphic interface etc, but everything about this slot is awful, graphics sound et all.

It has nothing of the film atmosphere, guess the tea boys made this one...:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back