New Slot Announcement Alice Cooper by Spike Gaming

goatwack

I’ll have the cleavage, I mean the special
CAG
Don't see it chucking out Billion Dollar Babies, although it's Poison-bly better than Motorhead.

Not a fan of these Clones

etc

BrianGhattas

Where's My Handpay?!?
Don't see it chucking out Billion Dollar Babies, although it's Poison-bly better than Motorhead.

Not a fan of these Clones

etc

I’d much rather play Motorhead over Alice Cooper. At least Lemmy wasn’t some brainwashed idiot who actually believes that book of fiction called “the Bible” is real. Those “pastors” got Alice good. You play this, you’ll be funding those charlatans.

This moron thinks “God” parted the Red Sea without question. Same goes for Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. Give me a Slayer slot!

goatwack

CAG
I’d much rather play Motorhead over Alice Cooper. At least Lemmy wasn’t some brainwashed idiot who actually believes that book of fiction called “the Bible” is real. Those “pastors” got Alice good. You play this, you’ll be funding those charlatans.

This moron thinks “God” parted the Red Sea without question. Same goes for Dave Mustaine and Megadeth. Give me a Slayer slot!

Next you'll be saying Noah's Ark wasn't real :eek:

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3

Hey, it's only a slot mate - easy on! I listen to music I like, irrespective of the artist's religious opinions.

It seems fine for Bally to have a Michael Jackson slot, a person who thought it was fine to share his bed with little boys - now THAT'S f*cked-up!

goatwack

CAG
Hey, it's only a slot mate - easy on! I listen to music I like, irrespective of the artist's religious opinions.

It seems fine for Bally to have a Michael Jackson slot, a person who thought it was fine to share his bed with little boys - now THAT'S f*cked-up!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.