New Slot Announcement Afterlife Inferno by Leander

Was waiting for your video on this one Dunover.

Great to see that our feedback ended in some changes. I like the game and will play it the soon it is released! :)

EDIT: And our names given credit! Wow, that is a first ever for me! I'm truly chuffed. :)

Last edited:
^^^^^^^

Stop derailing please Trance & Dionysus, this is very serious :p

We were discussing how slots were rigged and how this one isn't, as it was sent by the gods :eek:
:rolleyes: my bad; i should have scoured the BTG threads to show how serious and to the point these things should go :p

Was waiting for your video on this one Dunover.

Great to see that our feedback ended in some changes. I like the game and will play it the soon it is released! :)

EDIT: And our names given credit! Wow, that is a first ever for me! I'm truly chuffed. :)

And everytime someone views our names, we get 2p Royalties.

Yes, I enjoyed taking part in this, even though I did have quite a bit of criticism.
Cheers Simmo

And everytime someone views our names, we get 2p Royalties.

Yes, I enjoyed taking part in this, even though I did have quite a bit of criticism.
Cheers Simmo
I've already raked in enough for 3 spins on DOA :D

It's just a pain having to verify myself as no one knows who's who on there :mad:

Very cool guys, thanks for taking time to participate in this. Could you explain some of the main points of feedback you guys came with that made into the final game?

I don't think I am disclosing too much now but one of the things I suggested (and I am sure others too) and they changed after our feedback is the random feature. In its original format, any normal slotting fan would have been able to predict after a few features which and how many reels minimum will turn wild based on what reel was turning wild first. Well, at least for me it was clear. It is now random which can lead to no win or mega wins, just like on IR.

Hi chaps,

I am away at the moment but when I get a chance I'll chip in properly. It's a high variance game and I'm sure you all know what that means - patience required :D

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Dunover for the video and to everyone who took part in the Slots Focus Group. Bryan and I have been talking about how best to make it a more regular fixture as the feedback was fantastic. And no, people didn't hold back - some loved it, some were less enthusiastic but that's what was expected - my challenge to Leander was all about making sure HV players got a game that they could enjoy while waiting for something really good to happen. The Focus Group really helped to refine the game and had a big impact on one particular feature.

I've written up my experience as it was fascinating watching how a game gets developed and I'll be publishing it soon. There will also be a competition for Meister Members running from it's release date.

To answer a couple of questions: it's live on the 22nd at SlotsMillion, VideoSlots, Betsson and Pokerstars (at least those anyway).

Regards testing house: Leander did the development - I was merely involved in conceptualising, consulting and some testing so I am not sure.

Cheers,

Simmo!

Last edited:
Hi chaps,

I am away at the moment but when I get a chance I'll chip in properly. It's a high variance game and I'm sure you all know what that means - patience required :D

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks to Dunover for the video and to everyone who took part in the Slots Focus Group. Bryan and I have been talking about how best to make tit a more regular fixture as the feedback was fantastic. And no, people didn't hold back - some loved it, some were less enthusiastic but that's what was expected - my challenge to Leander was all about making sure HV players got a game that they could enjoy while waiting for something really good to happen. The Focus Group really helped to refine the game and had a big impact on one particular feature.

I've written up my experience as it was fascinating watching how a game gets developed and I'll be publishing it soon. There will also be a competition for Meister Members running from it's release date.

To answer a couple of questions: it's live on the 22nd at SlotsMillion, VideoSlots, Betsson and Pokerstars (at least those anyway).

Regards testing house: Leander dd the development - I was merely involved in conceptualising, consulting and some testing so I am not sure.

Cheers,

Simmo!
You're not wrong Simmo-

I too want to make tit a more regular fixture, but, alas :eek:

(just pulling your leg!) :p:thumbsup:

Last edited:
You're not wrong Simmo-

I too want to make tit a more regular fixture, but, alas :eek:

(just pulling your leg!) :p:thumbsup:
He kept the new 'Lovebirds Continental' slot he's working on quiet then!

looks greatwill be fun trying it out, but who came up with only 20 lines ? kinda ruined it would like to have seen more, thats what player wants
thos days 243 ways and more :)

looks greatwill be fun trying it out, but who came up with only 20 lines ? kinda ruined it would like to have seen more, thats what player wants
thos days 243 ways and more :)
Then it's just another Thunderstruck 2 with lower 50AK pays and low-ish base game volatility.

it's a no-win really.
There's a glut of 243s and everyone bemoans the lack of 'old school' 9, 15 and 20 liners.
Put up one of those and people will say 'but i PREFER the 243'
Not saying I'm not guilty; jus' sayin'

This is simply a solid 20- liner that has something for everyone (ok, most), yet what it does, it does well. Again, credit to the audio design. Graphics are good if unspectacular, but convey the theme brilliantly all- round and is unlike most of the sh-.... 'rubbish' churned out by the big 3 :cool:

20- liners are becoming antiquated, but give me a good one of those any day over 243 or Megaways. The only concession I'll make is for THAT game but in general rolling reels- type games kinda blow.

A well- crafted game wins over some bug- ridden hot mess like Bonanza any day :D

Looks Okay.

But without sounding nasty apart from the bit where if a wild lands between wild reels it gives a respin the actual 3 bonus rounds have nothing original in them.

Several games have at least one bonus round similar to each of those 3 bonus rounds. Not being negative i will try it but i do not really see anything in the bonus rounds that's new and jumps out making you think WOW.

It's alright saying it is HV and can pay 5000x plus. But we all know that means the odds of hitting it are next to zero and to expect mostly poor paying rounds.

Looks Okay.

But without sounding nasty apart from the bit where if a wild lands between wild reels it gives a respin the actual 3 bonus rounds have nothing original in them.

Several games have at least one bonus round similar to each of those 3 bonus rounds. Not being negative i will try it but i do not really see anything in the bonus rounds that's new and jumps out making you think WOW.

It's alright saying it is HV and can pay 5000x plus. But we all know that means the odds of hitting it are next to zero and to expect mostly poor paying rounds.

Point taken, but aren't we all bemoaning Netent for being afraid of other ideas from other developers? Play'n Go shamelessly ripped BoRe for their BoD slot and it was voted best new slot of 2016 on here! Bonanza copied the Gonzo's Quest cascading symbols format and Cleopatra 2 increasing multiplier in FS. BTG have used BoRe too as a basis for their new Book Of Gods slot but reworked it in their own inimitable style. If more slots DID use proven popular mechanics then we'd be grizzling a lot less (especially me!) on here.
Remember, any recipe is only as good as the ingredients...

Looks Okay.

T... t.... take that back
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Well asking players for their opinion is certainly a good thing. Good job here guys.

Personally I like the potential and originality. Visually it's well done but I'm not a big fan of a dark theme. I also much prefer simple, easy to differentiate symbols (eg: yellow bells, red 7's, bright gems, etc) but that's just me. I'll give it a shot when it goes live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back