Affiliate Program Value Report

ThePOGG

Meister Member
webmeister
Hey All,

We published a report on the value we saw with different affiliate programs over the course of last year a couple of weeks ago -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- I'm only just getting round to telling people about it due to time commitments to get a new project launched before ICE.

Anyway, I hope this will prove interesting/useful to the readers here. Generally I consider anything with a reliability score of at least 4 to be worth bearing in mind.

TP

Hey All,

We published a report on the value we saw with different affiliate programs over the course of last year a couple of weeks ago -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- I'm only just getting round to telling people about it due to time commitments to get a new project launched before ICE.

Anyway, I hope this will prove interesting/useful to the readers here. Generally I consider anything with a reliability score of at least 4 to be worth bearing in mind.

TP

Interesting reading. With regards Videoslots, whilst it is pretty good in getting the players through the door and player retention is pretty good too, I find the commission to be poor compared to other programmes. How do your figures compare to my findings?

Interesting reading. With regards Videoslots, whilst it is pretty good in getting the players through the door and player retention is pretty good too, I find the commission to be poor compared to other programmes. How do your figures compare to my findings?

They're 20-30% above our site average, though the reliability is at the low end of what I'd start to draw any conclusions from.

TP

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back