Advent Offers 2021

Hey, @L&L-Jan - is Gonzo not doing his Christmas trail this year?
Only at Hyper Dan!

Due to potential Dutch license being issued we had to make a decision on resources and our main CRM guy = Dutch. So we opted for Christmas Tournaments instead.

Kr. Jan

Only at Hyper Dan!

Due to potential Dutch license being issued we had to make a decision on resources and our main CRM guy = Dutch. So we opted for Christmas Tournaments instead.

Kr. Jan
Could they not have lowered the minimum stake for Christmas? £$€ 1. Might be a little high for some players.

Could they not have lowered the minimum stake for Christmas? £$€ 1. Might be a little high for some players.
agree, updated fun, yako and all british to 20p. Will update content on site upcoming monday.

Kr.Jan

hey @L&L-Jan

Any chance you could possibly post the calendar for the hyper gonzo xmas trail ?

I seem to recall the past couple of years when it was on fun etc i have a memory of you posting the full calendar on cm , so we
could see what offers/freebies were coming up :D

hey @L&L-Jan

Any chance you could possibly post the calendar for the hyper gonzo xmas trail ?

I seem to recall the past couple of years when it was on fun etc i have a memory of you posting the full calendar on cm , so we
could see what offers/freebies were coming up :D
Sneaky :)

Add this in the URL: christmas?day=3&month=december

Change day="3" to 6, 7, 8 etc to see the promo for that day.

KR. Jan

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back