ACH Withdrawls

ourlink

Dormant account
Can anyone help me with info on ACH withdrawls. I live in California, and made a withdrawl using that method on March 7, and it is still not showing in bank account. Big Dollar has been helpful, but they don't know how long it will take to reach my bank.
Any help would be appreciated.

April

Can anyone help me with info on ACH withdrawls. I live in California, and made a withdrawl using that method on March 7, and it is still not showing in bank account. Big Dollar has been helpful, but they don't know how long it will take to reach my bank.

From information posted by the BelleRock rep about Microgaming and ACH:-

April.

(can't be certain in which year mind:rolleyes: )

yes i think its happening to everyone i made a withdrawl and fl sent me a check that bonuced and then had me do ach which was done on the 28th and i still have nothing. i think with everything going on its just taking longer i hope anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back