Accredited Bingo Sites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FeldBum

Dormant account
I work with all the Bingoland sites and have had good experiences with most of them, both as an affiliate and as a player.

Mapau, Ruby, You, Tiki, Kiwi, Only and Miss are good sites. Bingoland has good withdrawal rules (no wagering requirement on BBs) and strict network rules.

The others are smaller and I have heard some horror stories about withdrawals from other forum owners

dominique

Dormant account
I have heard too much bad about Zany and won't carry them.

I like Bingo Hall best, nice jackpots, frequent huge winners and a steady, nice community.

Also the leapfrog ones are very popular, like BingoLiner.

breakstone

Experienced Member
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred2
Best Bingo sites

Cyber Bingo and Bingo Sky are the best. They pay out within a day or so, depending on how you deposit.. Their jackpots are big and they give you a good choice of rooms. They don't have big deposit bonuses, only sometimes by invitation, but I think thats best as the playthrough on big deposit bonuses is up to 12 times at other sites.

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
I do have to say the Bingo places I love

I do have to say the Bingo places I love are.
Bingo Hall
Vic's
Bingo.com
Party Bingo if they only took us back lol
Bingoheart
And just a few more on my list
-------------------
Bingo.com has to be my #1 place I go to.
When I first started playing for Fun this is where you will find me each morning.
You can flirt all you want as you play.lol
This is one Bingo I will always give my :thumbsup: too. I have been playing at Bingo.com for years. They started out with just a Free Game site and now You can play for real cash.
Every Fundraiser I do here in Ct I will call them up & they will send me stuff to help out in the event that I do. It's a Great Bingo & Great People at Bingo.com. It's a place you can trust 100%
Thanks
And please don't think i'm just saying this because I promote them.
I only deal with the best & one's you can trust.

canadian57

Newbie member
PABnonaccred
cyberbingo

There are no accredited bingo sites. I make very sure the ones I list have a decent reputation and I am able to access them to mediate.

I don't list Cyber Bingo - for lack of info and reports really. So far I am erring in favor of safety. Could be Cyber Bingo is perfectly fine and I just am not familiar enough with it.

There are new bingo sites sprouting up like weeds. Takes time to scout them all out.
I have played since 2000..never had an issue with any withdrawal..i feel cyberbingo a safe site to play at.

canadian57

PaaskeDenmark

Always think positive
webmeister
PABnoaccred
CAG
I have played since 2000..never had an issue with any withdrawal..i feel cyberbingo a safe site to play at.

canadian57
Hi I can see you have been away for couple years.

But this thread you just replied and posted in is over 7 years old LOL.

Please avoid posting in any very old threads. Just create a new thread in the right section. In regards to your other question about that bingo place. Sorry I would not be able to assist you on that one but maybe someone else can before this thread gets buried. :thumbsup:

canadian57

Newbie member
PABnonaccred
cyberbingo

Hi I can see you have been away for couple years.

But this thread you just replied and posted in is over 7 years old LOL.

Please avoid posting in any very old threads. Just create a new thread in the right section. In regards to your other question about that bingo place. Sorry I would not be able to assist you on that one but maybe someone else can before this thread gets buried. :thumbsup:
i was searching for info about another bingo site and didnt look at date..i will make a note of checking dates..thanks ..canadian57

MarcellD

Dormant account
Is this thread still alive? I found some suggestions for bingo sites via a site I found spelabingogratis.se but have past experiences with the bingo sites mentioned there, the only one I did like was missbingo, but I am banned from there now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)