Account suddenly closed @Trada

Mouche12

Kitty Lover
PABnonaccred
PABnoaccred
PABnononaccred
Hey there, well this has never happened to me before. My account @Trada was suddenly suspended after I had sent my verification docs yesterday. I had used the previous Dragon code for free spins and received another promo for 50 on making a €25 deposit. I wanted to use this promo and had sent my docs prior to this. Today I wanted to make the deposit but my account is suddenly suspended... Live chat informed me it's a business decision, no further info can be provided and the decision is final.

Perhaps the rep can tune in, because I am at a loss at what happened here. I suppose it's not because Trade stopped accepting Dutchies? I did ask if this was the reason, but no reply was given.

dunover

Unofficial T&C's Editor
Staff member
webmeister
PABnonaccred
PABnononaccred
CAG
mm3
Hey there, well this has never happened to me before. My account @Trada was suddenly suspended after I had sent my verification docs yesterday. I had used the previous Dragon code for free spins and received another promo for 50 on making a €25 deposit. I wanted to use this promo and had sent my docs prior to this. Today I wanted to make the deposit but my account is suddenly suspended... Live chat informed me it's a business decision, no further info can be provided and the decision is final.

Perhaps the rep can tune in, because I am at a loss at what happened here. I suppose it's not because Trade stopped accepting Dutchies? I did ask if this was the reason, but no reply was given.
I think you may be right.