Account opening whilst registered on GamStop

colinsunderland

Experienced Member
webmeister
MM
Yes, im still waiting 3 and a half weeks later through their complaints procedure lol
They have 8 weeks to give a final response so you just have to wait. Sending multiple emails doesn't do you any good, if anything it will delay things further as they have to be added to the file etc.

Gaz237

Ueber Meister
MM
How are insults like this helpful? They aren't, so please don't.
I moved about 5 years ago. Yes all the other details on my account matched with what was on gamstop. Like I said It never even crossed my mind that the address was different but I do accept responsibility for making the deposits in the first place. Also before my account was closed I did go on to ladbrokes to check my personal details and when I saw it was my old address still on there I tried to click on change my details. It came up saying that if I was changing my details I would need to phone the number displayed (which I done) straight onto an automated call saying due to the current pandemic they couldn't accept calls at this time.

5 years FFS

You really know how to ride that gravy train.

maxd

Complaints (PAB) Manager
Staff member
... You really know how to ride that gravy train.
How is that necessary? And what possible good do you imagine it might do?
If you've got something helpful to post feel free. Otherwise please consider restraining yourself.