Absolute Poker Up to more dirty tricks

tinalala

Dormant account
Ive been playing poker close to 4-5 years nows. I have to tell ive seen many strange unbelievable things. Things that should tel la person to never play online. But like lot people bordom lack of games durign week. And Just pure conveince .I still play.

Ive won 4-5 or more shirts or prizes at absoulte poker. i use a specific email for each poker site i join.
So i can tell who spams me. Who send me fraud scams etc.

And i have to tell you. Ive gotten a mailbox full of them from various sites.

Now onto my problem. I placed 2nd again ones those tourneys where you win a shirt. Ive gotten the complete run around from them. Lied to and told many various stories.

They wont send me my shirt. They say they emailed me. I have no spam fileter. And for my email neing used only for this site. There nothing in either folder. I work on pcs. And i know when i get a email.
They contiune one to blame other. And say we will contact prize and you never contact us back.Ive sent 10 or more emails now.every time. First im blamed.
Absoulte poker is a obvious fraud company. Like many others. We are all well aware of they hire programers to change percentages. They level they stoop is unreal. This includes almost every site ive been.

Pokerhost did what abouslte poker did superuser long before abouslte.

Lets be honest here. They just finally got caught.

This is warnign anyone goes to aboulte. They wont send your prizes. And sad part. This started after all the scandal.Cause before i always got them. I soon places in another. GUess what no prize either.

And a email keeps stating if i dont email them back they wont send prize. This is very odd considering i emailed them 10 times. Keep gettign same thing.
Aboustle poker is fraudign people in more ways than one.I have lot more to say out respect this forum person. I dotn want to trash various sites. He may have banners.As my main issue is with beign cheated.

But online poker Is really in the dumps.The amount of thieves sacm people is unreal.

what else did you freaking excpect from playing at absolute?i think you reap what you sow,nah mean?if you stuck your hand in a hole and it got bit would you stick it in again?apparently you would lol :thumbsup:

what else did you freaking excpect from playing at absolute?i think you reap what you sow,nah mean?if you stuck your hand in a hole and it got bit would you stick it in again?apparently you would lol :thumbsup:

you will be surprised how many people dont know about the AP situation

Be grateful, unlike a lot of other people all you lost was a T shirt...

Play with filth like Absolute Poker and you'll get dirty.

After all of the AP BS, why in the world would you want one of their T-Shirts anyways? The only thing it'd be good for is to burn :p

I actually have polo AP shirts I forgot about. I'm sure I can find a good use for them. As much as I hate to defend AP I doubt they are trying to get out of sending a free tshirt, I think they are just incompetent. I guess that isn't really defending them after all.

An old friend of mine was banned tonight for, im not sure? He said what he felt. he considedred the forum to be in cahoots with AP. He had some email evidence but I think that is shredded with Greg K's reply.

Jeremy, in between the psycho & the buddist. Remember when I said I would bump into you and buy you a beer? U might have to earn your stripes now. Thanks for the ban

Link Removed ( Old/Invalid)

I admit, I created the bongo account. please check mods. Yes Im also aware of your private forum at PAP.

The question still stands. Do you have any respect for the players interests or is it all just self promotion?

Someone needs to make one of those funny shirt's about AP poker,

something like " I got robbed at AP"
" I got rivered at Ap"
"AP-we always know what your holding"
"AP-we want your money"
"AP-biggest online joke there is"

get some shirt's like this out there and im sure more people will start to know.

Quit beating your head against the wall with PAP. It is obvious where they stand and why. If they want to risk their reputation by pushing AP/UB onto new subs without any explanation then let them. It will be their own downfall.

Quit beating your head against the wall with PAP. It is obvious where they stand and why. If they want to risk their reputation by pushing AP/UB onto new subs without any explanation then let them. It will be their own downfall.
God told me to do that one. he knows Im a non believer but he trusts my instinct.

My initiation never went well online because I refused to collude. Its not in my game plan, I may be a crap play but I can hold my own in an honest setting. 9 ongame players took over 4 hours to bust me out of $50 in a $1 NL game. the report I sent got me banned for life. A good tell is when players around you are stating their hands through the chat. Brazen, i know. I got banned for reporting it. generally I would notice and move away but I got them all on the one table & they proved my reasoning.

Absolute takes over Vegas 247

ONLINE POKER NETWORK ACQUIRES MAJOR 'SKIN'

Reasons unclear for Vegas 247 takeover

The online poker software developer and network operator Absolute Poker has finalised a deal to acquire one of its largest skins, Vegas 247, for an undisclosed purchase price.

Details are still sketchy, but blogs such as NetBet have been examining the rumoured deal for the past two weeks, revealing that affiliates were the first members of the general public to be informed of an imminent player migration, as many will be affected financially. The two poker rooms have not yet combined, but are expected to do so in the immediate future.

When the migration occurs, Vegas Poker players will have their accounts transferred to Absolute Poker.

The Absolute Network boasts close to 2 million registered players, and has recently emerged from an in-house cheating scandal culminating in a half million dollar fine from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission that did little to enhance its reputation (see previous InfoPowa report).

The reasons for the buy-out are not known, but speculation is that Absolute, like Party Poker before them in the Empire takeover, wants to corral the substantial player-base and cease paying revenue streams to Vegas Poker 24/7 when both rooms customers play at the same tables.

On Friday, Absolute Poker's official line was given in a statement by Joe Norton, a former Kahnawake chief and owner of Absolute Poker's parent group, Tokwiro Enterprises ENRG.

The statement reads: Todays online gaming community demands and expects a transformative gaming experience that seamlessly integrates superior technology, responsiveness to customer needs, and a safe and secure environment in which to play. Absolute Poker and Vegas Poker 247 are at the center of this trend, and this acquisition will build on our combined heritage to redefine the online gaming experience.

According to the statement, the Vegas 247 brand will be shelved.

Absolute Poker has provided operational and back-office support to Vegas Poker 247 since its inception in 2006, obviating the need for extensive revisions of back-end operations. Norton says that Absolute will begin executing the migration of players accounts, and will continue to honour all affiliate deals and run Vegas Poker 247s tournaments under the Absolute Poker brand.

The players at VP247 could not play at the bad beat jackpot tables which hurt the skin badly I'm sure. Most holden games at AP are BBJ tables. Almost anyone that played holdem cash games had to play at AP instead of BBJ. That was another Party trick. I've tried to get AP to comment on how rakeback players and affiliates will be affected but to this point I have been ignored. Rumor is that affiliates will lose their players if they have an account at AP. I would imagine both did.

AP absorbed Big Chip Poker about a year ago and its other skin Goal Poker went bust a little before that. This takes care of all the AP skins not owned by AP.

ulimatebet

I to had the same problem but with Ultimatebet they started an auction to bid on items with the points you earn playing.Well i was the winning bidder for a 4 hour guitar lesson with Scott Ian so after i won the bid i received an email asking me what will be a good date to have the guitar lesson i told them that in 2 weeks will be good. So 2 weeks goes by no email so emailed them no responce finally after 6 emails and 10 days later i get an email telling me that due to Scott Ian's schedule please allow another week well this was back in November 08 i believe and I still have yet to meet and hang out with Scott Ian and i was really looking to the guitar lesson this sucks and the worst part I never received an apology from U.B. no compisation not even an email explaining why and they will not return my email's when i email them about this. So yea U.B. and A.P. should just bow out of the online poker seen cause there trusted as much as street hustler is.
:lolup:

Ive been playing poker close to 4-5 years nows. I have to tell ive seen many strange unbelievable things. Things that should tel la person to never play online. But like lot people bordom lack of games durign week. And Just pure conveince .I still play.

Ive won 4-5 or more shirts or prizes at absoulte poker. i use a specific email for each poker site i join.
So i can tell who spams me. Who send me fraud scams etc.

And i have to tell you. Ive gotten a mailbox full of them from various sites.

Now onto my problem. I placed 2nd again ones those tourneys where you win a shirt. Ive gotten the complete run around from them. Lied to and told many various stories.

They wont send me my shirt. They say they emailed me. I have no spam fileter. And for my email neing used only for this site. There nothing in either folder. I work on pcs. And i know when i get a email.
They contiune one to blame other. And say we will contact prize and you never contact us back.Ive sent 10 or more emails now.every time. First im blamed.
Absoulte poker is a obvious fraud company. Like many others. We are all well aware of they hire programers to change percentages. They level they stoop is unreal. This includes almost every site ive been.

Pokerhost did what abouslte poker did superuser long before abouslte.

Lets be honest here. They just finally got caught.

This is warnign anyone goes to aboulte. They wont send your prizes. And sad part. This started after all the scandal.Cause before i always got them. I soon places in another. GUess what no prize either.

And a email keeps stating if i dont email them back they wont send prize. This is very odd considering i emailed them 10 times. Keep gettign same thing.
Aboustle poker is fraudign people in more ways than one.I have lot more to say out respect this forum person. I dotn want to trash various sites. He may have banners.As my main issue is with beign cheated.

But online poker Is really in the dumps.The amount of thieves sacm people is unreal.

Sux right!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back