Yesterday, Chuck Barnett, member of the Board of Supervisors of Mohawk Internet Technologies, told me that the delay was due to the size of the audit report and the time it took to properly analyze it. Speaking of the members of the Commission, he said, I will say that this has been at the forefront of their attention for the past month. I know that theyve taken time away from their families during the holiday season to commit themselves to this task This is a very serious situation which is being afforded the same sense of seriousness that it deserves.
The only questions that remain have to do with Absolute Poker and Mark Seif. Will they make any statements with regard to the decision?
Now that is funny.The only questions that remain have to do with Absolute Poker and Mark Seif.
AP must have hired some political advisor's, because they are using political tricks and gimmicks for damage control.
* KGC Releases the report on a Friday evening. - All politicos know you release bad news on a Friday evening, No one watches Friday evening news and by Monday morning some other bit of news is all the rage at the water cooler.
* Admit what everyone knows anyway. - Politicos know that you can't deny something after it has already been admitted, so you admit it again and then say in a very ambiguous way that all the other problems have been 'addressed'.
* Don't admit or acknowledge anything other than what has already been previously released to the public.
* Spread around a lot of money to the 'friendly' press (in this case outfits like gambling911 and CAP)
* Get your spokespeople and shills to start the misinformation campaign. - This should start in earnest today. (in fact it looks to have already started...)
All in all a Absolute Poker is doing a very political job of handling an issue they don't want the public to know about or get upset over.
The fact Absolute Poker is handling things this way is just more evidence that Absolute Poker are as dirty as I thought they were... and it don't get any dirtier than that.
I think we could draw further conclusions like in a buzzle if we exactly knew with which trick or software the cheaters have worked. If they used old client software then I think we could recombine some facts. This is a task for inspector Columbo and no task for an auditor..... do you not think it is conceivable that the cheating has been going on from day one?