About Betcruise, BetVoyager

oh, didn´t expect such lively discussion :D , sure is helpful :thumbsup:

i just surfed 2+2 (pokers) and it said that betraiser (betcruises pokers) has a new software, which slowly but surely begins not to suck :D

didn´t wanna start a new thread for this....does (or has) anyone play/ed there?

:confused:

just found couple o posts that they lack traffic, but other guys seemed to like it....what does "not so much traffic" mean? cuz i don´t play regularly, but when i do i play quite a lot/long sessions.....

not so much traffic means that there are not a lot of players. But I guess there are pros and cons to that

not so much traffic means that there are not a lot of players. But I guess there are pros and cons to that

hahaha, i know what "traffic" means....i just wanted to know, what "not so much" means.....compared to pokerstars, all other sites lack traffic, but compare that to let´s say cake or merge, things look different ;)

and yes, lack of nice bonuses could be a reason, dunno tbh

hahaha, i know what "traffic" means....i just wanted to know, what "not so much" means.....compared to pokerstars, all other sites lack traffic, but compare that to let´s say cake or merge, things look different ;)

lol oops my bad...yeah all the poker rooms compared to pokerstars are traffic free! However "rake free" is what concerns me regarding poker rooms...

You may find a few tables with nanostakes NLHE. Forget about PLO etc.

Dont see why lack of bonuses would have anything to do with their almost nonexistent poker traffic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back