A sad sad story

13 years ago, I was stumbling about in a toxic haze, utterly lost and confused, and withering away, I'm not kidding!

Then I discovered the internets! It's a series of toobs! And you can discover all kinds of interesting stuff on it... it saved my life! :)

13 years ago, I was stumbling about in a toxic haze, utterly lost and confused, and withering away, I'm not kidding!

Then I discovered the internets! It's a series of toobs! And you can discover all kinds of interesting stuff on it... it saved my life! :)
It seems you also rediscovered that old VHS box set of the X- Files in the intervening 13 years :laugh:;)

It seems you also rediscovered that old VHS box set of the X- Files in the intervening 13 years :laugh:;)
You probably won't believe me, but I can honestly say that I have not watched a single minute of The X-Files, ever. I've heard of it, but I could not tell you what it is about. I lost interest in TV over 20 years ago and have never looked back.

You probably won't believe me, but I can honestly say that I have not watched a single minute of The X-Files, ever. I've heard of it, but I could not tell you what it is about. I lost interest in TV over 20 years ago and have never looked back.
To be fair, the internet has essentially usurped TV anyway. Barring the odd programme in the background, it's split between the odd bit of sport or box sets. Which reminds me, Britannia starts tonight on Sky, and it looks awful truth be told. God knows they've advertised it enough nationwide :eek2::cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back