A quick greeting before I am blocked!

Hi Cheeky,

Hope all is well with you and your little family.
Merry Christmas to you.

Side Note:

When I tried to thank your post I got this message. (All three times :oops: )

cynthial, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Merry Christmas cheeky!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you and your family are doing well and may your holidays be merry and most of all safe :)

Expired Image

Yeah you have to watchout for this kinda guy.

ugly-alan.jpg

Merry Christmas Cheekymonkey to You & Your's
B-T

Cheeky!!! Sure do miss you around here. Hope all is well with you, and the family.

All the best in the coming year my friend. :)

Seasons greeting cheeekoooo..... Ya lucks on his way back... Santa's little helper told me that's what your getting for Christmas... use it wisely!!!:p:eek:

Thanks for the messages all.

I'm having a mad year. Winning and losing loads, only coz I'm playing 22.50 and 45.00 a spin. :eek2::eek2:

Anyway I wish you all the MOST luck for 2009 although personally, I think I will try (if I can) to knock it on the head a bit.

PS - My two beautiful, gorgeous little boys are doing so well. I cannot stop kissing them and playing with them. They are such good boys as well, so well behaved when we take them out. They are teething at the moment which is causing lots of sleepless nights, but you've got to take the rough with the smooth eh?

PPS - Saw Simmo's amazing win a few months back - something like $50000 getting 5 scatters in the free spins on Isis? F**k me!!!!!!!! Lucky git Simmo, well done. Hope you haven't blown it all back.

Laters people.
xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back