a b and m first for me

Went to Niagara yesterday. Early this morning came down from the hotel to grab a morning cup of java and had pulled up a chair and sat beside a lady playing the pennies, wished each other well and were chit chatting as spinning.
Anyway, she goes 'oh, did I hit something?'
I'm like, 'um, ya, the progressive, $5500'. She didnt realize she'd won. I explained to her how she won, that they come and handpay, that if she asked security would walk her to her car (she was nervous leaving that much cash in hand) and how to cash out her remaining balance. As a thanks, she gave me her balance ticket...$164.

Mega generous. Was stoked lemmie tells ya. :)

Went to Niagara yesterday. Early this morning came down from the hotel to grab a morning cup of java and had pulled up a chair and sat beside a lady playing the pennies, wished each other well and were chit chatting as spinning.
Anyway, she goes 'oh, did I hit something?'
I'm like, 'um, ya, the progressive, $5500'. She didnt realize she'd won. I explained to her how she won, that they come and handpay, that if she asked security would walk her to her car (she was nervous leaving that much cash in hand) and how to cash out her remaining balance. As a thanks, she gave me her balance ticket...$164.

Mega generous. Was stoked lemmie tells ya. :)

Wow...Nice story....did you cash out, win, or bust out?

I would have told her that she had tilted the machine and if she didn't move her arse quick then security woud have her out of the door head first because they where brutes.
Then I would have took her seat :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back