A 50.00 Hunt And Find 3- Dice Gift Contest!!!!!

LaurieJim

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
i ve been wanting to do this for awhile, just had a good win at 3 dice and would like to share some of the wealth with a contest, this ones some what different from my others as they were toooo easy;) i will list 4 questions and they must be answered as close as you can , on the song ones i want you to paste the song and the verse that contains these key words, ill give you the singer and a small clue......good luck!!!!! (1) chuck berrys biggest all time selling hit from the 70s.."once i was swimming across turtle creek................blank.......... but i (2) rod stewert hit."all i needed was a friend to lend a helping..................blank....... but you (3)johnny and june carter cash had this hit" we got married in a fever, hotter than a..............blank...........we been talkin about (4) who wrote gone with the wind and when and how did she die?.........................who ever has the closest answer wins, ill pm them with the 50.00 promo code...............laurie:)

1: Chuck Berry- My Ding A ling
Lyric is: Once while swimming cross turtle creek
Man them snappers right at my feet
Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
with both hands holding my dingaling

2: Rod Stewart - Maggie May
Lyric is: All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover and
Mother what a lover, you wore me out
All you did was wreck my bed
And in the morning kick me in the head
Oh maggie I couldnt have tried anymore
You lured me away from home cause you didnt want to be alone
You stole my heart I couldnt leave you if I tried

3: Johnny & June Carter Cash -
Lyrics is: We got married in a fever, hotter than a pepper sprout,
We've been talkin' 'bout Jackson, ever since the fire went out.
I'm goin' to Jackson, I'm gonna mess around,
Yeah, I'm goin' to Jackson,
Look out Jackson town.

4: Gone with the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
She died on August 16, 1949 by traffic accident in Atlanta, Georgia.

Whew! That was hard.
:)

Hi its XZIBITTIME from 3 dice,

Heres my answers:

1. Man them snappers right at my feet
Sure was hard swimming cross that thing
with both hands holding my dingaling

2. All I needed was a friend to lend a guiding hand
But you turned into a lover and mother, what a lover, you wore me out
All you did was wreck my bed
And in the morning kick me in the head

3. pepper Sprout
We've been talkin' 'bou-out Jackson
Ever since the fire went ou-out
I'm goin' to Jackson, and that's a fact
Yeah, we're goin' to Jackson, ain't never comin' back

4. Margaret Mitchell died in Atlanta on August 16, 1949 - she was accidentally struck by a speeding car while crossing Peachtree Street.

thanks for those that answered, i might do another tomorrow night, any suggestions, p.m me with some way to make it more exiciting:) i wasnt able to listen to the chuck berry song "my ding a ling" when i was younger, only the grown ups could hear it on the 45 record my parents had, i had to sneak and listen to it as it was kinda dirty back then:eek: maggie may is my all time favorite song in the world and john and june carter cash, well what can you say , they were just awesome and i loved to hear them sing that song...as far as the gone with the wind question, its my all time favorite movie, have seen it over 50 times, still turns out the same in the end everytime:sob: im gonna try to put up the link for the ding a ling song, you should hear it, its not just by a legendary singer but also funny as heck........laurie
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Thanks lauriejim! You are awesome and so generous for sharing.

The world sure would be a nicer place with more kind hearted people like you!

Oh and thanks for the congrats everyone else. Unfortunately I didn't have any luck. Had a nice $20.00 win to start but it went all down hill from there. :eek:

Love ya Girlfriend!

:):)
BB

thanks for those that answered, i might do another tomorrow night, any suggestions, p.m me with some way to make it more exciting:)
Trouble with posting it on here is only the people who happened to be on CM when you posted had a chance.
Would be better to ask your questions in live chat at 3Dice (ask permission first!), or in Simmo's CM chat room, obviously after posting here what time the event will take place.
Would be good to ask about 10 questions & give the prize to the person who gets most right quickest.
(Better have a 'spare' question in case you get a tie-break situation!)

If you do it today or tomorrow though I wont be able to join in as we're off to Czech in 12 hours time. :(

BTW - very generous of you! :notworthy

Firstly, congrats bb28! :thumbsup:

lauriejim, KK is right, having it at the 3Dice chat room would be better (not sure about Simmos! room as not all 3Dice/CM members are over there) Alot of people on 3Dice chat were very excited about your contest but were unable to post for some reason or another. Also, for others its quite difficult to bring up the browser while running 3Dice.
Just some suggestions that might have more people involved :)
Anyway girl, you keep up that winning streak and as bb28 said, the world would be better with more kind hearted people such as yourself. :thumbsup:

Just an afterthought: maybe there is some way 3Dice could send out an email or something to that effect to let members know beforehand about the contest so they don't miss out :)

WTG!! congrats winners! :thumbsup:

(but i do agree with the "browser issues".. I am one of them :confused: I have a problem running 3dice and my browser. :mad: and 3dice chat with 3dice.. ;) ) connection issues. but congrats to the winners!

Keep up the winning streak lauriejim!! :thumbsup:

Another suggestion for a contest...
Perhaps the first one to post the pic of Enzo in his speedo on vacation takes top prize! :D

I liked the fact it was more of a CM thing than a 3 Dice contest. Either way I think it is a generous thing for Laurie to do.:D

I liked the fact it was more of a CM thing than a 3 Dice contest. Either way I think it is a generous thing for Laurie to do.:D
........... i like to have these lil contest every once in a while for c/m members or there may be some on the 3- dice chat, so ill usually let the c/s peeps over there know. its just something i like to do and it gives a chance for someone to maybe win some money or to be able to play, i know that feeling to well when it seems everyones playing but you.im gonna see if i can get cynthial, as she doesnt play at 3- dice to come up with something good if she will do that for me/us, i miss her posting and all the funny stuff she used to have on here, so cyn, if your reading this i need you to put on your red thinking hat and create a fun contest (pretty please)...................laurie:)

Hi guys,

This is fantastic stuff :) .. next $50 is on me. (laurie, I already added it to your account, so .. erhm .. ready .. set ... go !

;)

Grtz,

Enzo
...thanks enzo/ 3 dice for your very kind donation, ms. cynthial is comming up with something really awesome, something thats never been done before as a contest and i have to remain hush about it, we have in the contest pot, now 75.00 .....as soon as cyn is ready she will post it for everyone and all the rules and stuff:D......................laurie

Oh dratz;) I thought Enzo was posting his vacation pictures!
............i do have to say suze if enzo looks anything like his voice sounds hes gotta be one hot stud muffin:D but then ive always been a sucker for those euro accents, spec, those british, aussie and canadians , love to hear it when the canadians say "about";)...........laurie

............i do have to say suze if enzo looks anything like his voice sounds hes gotta be one hot stud muffin:D but then ive always been a sucker for those euro accents, spec, those british, aussie and canadians , love to hear it when the canadians say "about";)...........laurie

Agreed........though I am fond of "I'll move over and make room for you." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back