9/11

lookinglove is one of the only few factual pragmatist in the forum.

Just read some of your posts .

you're well informed mate .It's just not complete.

What you forgot to mention is, the main reason why U.S. considers no military actions against NK is because NK is in a strong military position.
Not to mention a war with NK is basiscly starting World War 3. (Iran, Russia, China).
They drop 3 Nuks , they get 3 back on thr own backyard !!
Plus the fact that a worsening of relationship with China means the end of main part of U.S. economy which is depended on China.

In 2003 Colin Powell called his speech to the United Nations regarding mass destruction weapons in Iraq, laying.
about 100.000 innocent women and children got killed because of a lie.
Not to mention the action was taken aginst the UN decision.

At the same time, about tens thousands of Americans were against that war. (just to give you the indication that there is a great folk in that country ).

They did it because Iraq was weak. NK is not .
So this has nothing to do with Orange Muppet's kind character !!

Regardless of many problems, i do agree with presence of U.S. in the region.
There are still some good U.S. leaders who believe in the presence of Justice and they are doing the best they can in order to achive that gl.
lets be honest, every school needs a school master and every school master wants to get paid.
Unfortunately , innocent civilians are the one who's gonna have to carry the consequences, sometimes.

Btw, I see that you have a running debate with my greatest love, lookinglove . Not realizing that sugar grew up with Madonna PC, drinking beer and playing slots.
She has no clue when it comes to politics/war/.. ...
take it easy with her .

Goodluck with slots !! :thumbsup:

Btw, I see that you have a running debate with my greatest love, lookinglove . Not realizing that sugar grew up with Madonna PC, drinking beer and playing slots.
take it easy with her .

Wow...how condescending of you....you should maybe refrain from making such statements about lockinlove...not that I need to defend her...cuz I'm sure she will put you in your place soon enough...good luck.

Just read some of your posts .

you're well informed mate .It's just not complete.

What you forgot to mention is, the main reason why U.S. considers no military actions against NK is because NK is in a strong military position.
Not to mention a war with NK is basiscly starting World War 3. (Iran, Russia, China).
They drop 3 Nuks , they get 3 back on thr own backyard !!
Plus the fact that a worsening of relationship with China means the end of main part of U.S. economy which is depended on China.

In 2003 Colin Powell called his speech to the United Nations regarding mass destruction weapons in Iraq, laying.
about 100.000 innocent women and children got killed because of a lie.
Not to mention the action was taken aginst the UN decision.

At the same time, about tens thousands of Americans were against that war. (just to give you the indication that there is a great folk in that country ).

They did it because Iraq was weak. NK is not .
So this has nothing to do with Orange Muppet's kind character !!

Regardless of many problems, i do agree with presence of U.S. in the region.
There are still some good U.S. leaders who believe in the presence of Justice and they are doing the best they can in order to achive that gl.
lets be honest, every school needs a school master and every school master wants to get paid.
Unfortunately , innocent civilians are the one who's gonna have to carry the consequences, sometimes.

take it easy with her .

You can tell when you have someone backed into a corner, they always hurl insults.

If you ever want a lesson on how to debate, let me know. Because patronizing people only makes you look desperate.

And the reason you have members calling a select few anti american is because its you same people in every single political discussion taking shots at american ways. There is rarely ever facts used. There is eyeroll emotes and personal opinion. Its the same thing over and over. You guys spit out some stuff hoping it will stick, people bring up facts, videos, articles, quotes and discredit the hate and then you jump on to something else. Its a vicious circle

You try to blame the USA for being the worlds policeman. You even have someone stating that every country deserves nuclear weapons. Whether you think of it as arrogance, you cannot have a discussion with people who have such beliefs.

Saddam Hussein.

So he should have had nukes? The same guy who launched missiles directly into Israel? The same guy who used weapons grade anthrax on his OWN people? I mean, you want these dictators having nuclear weapons? You cannot allow countries who are run by religious beliefs that live on the belief of ending another country because of their beliefs. See Iran. You cannot have lunatics own nukes who threaten death to 130 million people because they are having a bad day.

And then you people cry, who is america to tell people? Please find us someone else to do that job.

And still, its been brought up a dozen times. It is not just America, it is 15 countries that decide this. Yet, the anti american in you refuse to acknowledge hard facts.

Now to touch on your uninformed post. The USA does not need to use Nuclear weapons against NK. Their military is 500x the strength of NK. This fear mongering and assumption about WWIII is wrong. China has publicly stated it will not back NK. Russia is not an ally of NK even though they share borders and Russia would get blown into the water in a non nuclear war if they tried to face the United States and all its allies. The USA does not want war with Russia and vice versa.

I mean, even you suggesting the reason for the USA not to attack North Korea is because they are scared of NK power, is beyond ridiculous.

And next time you decide to try and patronize me and be childish, I wont give you the time of day even though its always quite easy to discredit your ...whatever you wanna call this sad attempt at a discussion

I shall just leave this short one here

These types of claims and videos have been discredited by actual math, science, professionals and real time models

Its a 7 part series debunking all of this stuff. So dont just watch one conspiracy theory. Now that you've watched your video, now is a good time to watch this series. The person actually approaches real life conspiracy theorist and takes each claim they make and proves them wrong using the above methods.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow...how condescending of you....you should maybe refrain from making such statements about lockinlove...not that I need to defend her...cuz I'm sure she will put you in your place soon enough...good luck.

You can tell when you have someone backed into a corner, they always hurl insults.

If you ever want a lesson on how to debate, let me know. Because patronizing people only makes you look desperate.

And the reason you have members calling a select few anti american is because its you same people in every single political discussion taking shots at american ways. There is rarely ever facts used. There is eyeroll emotes and personal opinion. Its the same thing over and over. You guys spit out some stuff hoping it will stick, people bring up facts, videos, articles, quotes and discredit the hate and then you jump on to something else. Its a vicious circle

You try to blame the USA for being the worlds policeman. You even have someone stating that every country deserves nuclear weapons. Whether you think of it as arrogance, you cannot have a discussion with people who have such beliefs.

Saddam Hussein.

So he should have had nukes? The same guy who launched missiles directly into Israel? The same guy who used weapons grade anthrax on his OWN people? I mean, you want these dictators having nuclear weapons? You cannot allow countries who are run by religious beliefs that live on the belief of ending another country because of their beliefs. See Iran. You cannot have lunatics own nukes who threaten death to 130 million people because they are having a bad day.

And then you people cry, who is america to tell people? Please find us someone else to do that job.

And still, its been brought up a dozen times. It is not just America, it is 15 countries that decide this. Yet, the anti american in you refuse to acknowledge hard facts.

Now to touch on your uninformed post. The USA does not need to use Nuclear weapons against NK. Their military is 500x the strength of NK. This fear mongering and assumption about WWIII is wrong. China has publicly stated it will not back NK. Russia is not an ally of NK even though they share borders and Russia would get blown into the water in a non nuclear war if they tried to face the United States and all its allies. The USA does not want war with Russia and vice versa.

I mean, even you suggesting the reason for the USA not to attack North Korea is because they are scared of NK power, is beyond ridiculous.

And next time you decide to try and patronize me and be childish, I wont give you the time of day even though its always quite easy to discredit your ...whatever you wanna call this sad attempt at a discussion

,, Looking te get loved ,, is that your name ?

You know ....

That part in my previous post, when i said something about : there are such a great folk in U.S. ??
Somehow i just forgat to mention and add : except couple of Nazi's .

Sorry about that . :)

,, Looking te get loved ,, is that your name ?

You know ....

That part in my previous post, when i said something about : there are such a great folk in U.S. ??
Somehow i just forgat to mention and add : except couple of Nazi's .

Sorry about that . :)

You've been warned enough times about your troll/insulting comments - to include a recent suspension. Too bad you didn't heed our warnings. Happy trails to you.

Wow that was quite something. There comes a point when the 'lost in translation' argument goes flying out of the window and sheer insults take over.

What possesses grown adults to fling about terms like that to fellow members because of a disagreement? Tragic :mad:

Incorrect.

I have opinions about the reach and use of military force when justifications for its use are insufficient. And the focus of US foreign policy sometimes is baffling to me.

We have family and friends all over the US and visit there frequently. Never had anything but a great time there. So no, I don't have a blame America mentality. Just like I'm not anti-American.

Can you explain where this opinion comes from? Insufficient justifications.

Lets look at some of the times the USA has gone to war or used their military power.

Syria. After the Syrian government unleashed another chemical attack on their own people causing mass suffering of men, woman and children. And before you say its fake, lets remember bashar al assad has been caught using this in the past. He also had a huge storage of chemical warfare that he gave up some of it to the Russians. Surely, he didnt just have those weapons for fun.

Iraq. Saddam Hussein who threatened the death to america and its citizens. Who claimed to have nuclear weapons and other weapons of mass destruction. He also used these weapons on his own people. And before you suggest the USA was there for the oil, just remember the states didnt touch the oil because they didnt want to be accused of that as a reason. And instead, it was left and Isis took hold of much of it.

Afghanistan. A country that homed some of the most dangerous terror groups that sole purpose on earth was to destroy america. And was home to many of the 'masterminds' who carried out terrorist attacks on many countries including the USA.

Somolia. Terror groups kidnapped an american doctor.

Libya.

All of the military actions were supported by countries such as the Belgium, Canada, Denmark, France, Italy, Norway, Qatar, Spain, UK and US. It was actually led by the UK and the French.

The US only got involved in Libya after Gaddafi sent troops to Benghazi to kill his citizens that rose up against him. He publicly stated that he was going to wipe out a city of over a million.

I dont know what you accept as justified, but to me, I feel content with these military actions.

People like to make things up and say things oh its for the oil oh its for the gold. How about people just take the publicly made threats by these countries as evidence instead of baseless accusations? it would save a whole lot of arguments. You really think countries should mind their business and allow 1 million innocent people die at the hands of a lunatic? Skeptics are never happy. If the USA sat back and did nothing and people watched all over CNN and BBC over 1 million people slaughtered, they would condemn the USA for not getting involved.

These types of claims and videos have been discredited by actual math, science, professionals and real time models

Its a 7 part series debunking all of this stuff. So dont just watch one conspiracy theory. Now that you've watched your video, now is a good time to watch this series. The person actually approaches real life conspiracy theorist and takes each claim they make and proves them wrong using the above methods.

"discredited by actual math, science, professionals and real time models"

No, not really. Talking to a video, playing with your pc or building something in your garage is not proof.

No proof on this video either, as there is no much proof in most conspiracy theories. The guy just tries to make some people look like fools by bombarding them with questionable info without giving them time to check and build an argument. It wouldn't be so easy against a scientist.

To prove something you need science and you need to replicate conditions in a controlled environment and you need to repeat the results many many times. And you need people testifying under oath about it.

What we have is information, most of it questionable, but there for us to check out. So that is my opinion as a physicist, some questionable things happened but I haven't seen proof of an inside job yet.

No, not really. Talking to a video, playing with your pc or building something in your garage is not proof.

No proof on this video either, as there is no much proof in most conspiracy theories. The guy just tries to make some people look like fools by bombarding them with questionable info without giving them time to check and build an argument. It wouldn't be so easy against a scientist.

To prove something you need science and you need to replicate conditions in a controlled environment and you need to repeat the results many many times. And you need people testifying under oath about it.

What we have is information, most of it questionable, but there for us to check out. So that is my opinion as a physicist, some questionable things happened but I haven't seen proof of an inside job yet.

What? This was cross referenced and used by professionals including engineers who used it for reference on other other shows such as dateline and a Sunday show on CNN. This is how I found this video.

The math and science behind it was backed by some of the top engineers in the world. And mathematicians confirmed it.

Furthermore, when confronting the truthers, he caught them in lies which he backed up with facts and proof that they couldnt explain. Did you only watch like 2 minutes of the series?

And the models used are actual replications/models used by engineers. There is actual building plans of the WTC that he is using.

So Im not even sure why are you making baseless accusations that seem completely made up?

But anyways, instead of claiming to be a physicist, feel free to discredit his claims.

Lets start with the steel theory that has been proven in labs. Feel free to provide prove to discredit science. Or as you call it "things made up in a garage"

So what temperature has science proved that it takes to melt steel?

What temperature has science proved that steel will weaken and bend?

What happens to a building when the structure is built the way it is and the temperatures reaches 900 degrees?

Explain the freefall theory proven by science that is used in this video.

So no, what we have is science and undeniable proof that is backed by actual tests on sites. And not "What we have is information, most of it questionable"

What? This was cross referenced and used by professionals including engineers who used it for reference on other other shows such as dateline and a Sunday show on CNN. This is how I found this video.

The math and science behind it was backed by some of the top engineers in the world. And mathematicians confirmed it.

Furthermore, when confronting the truthers, he caught them in lies which he backed up with facts and proof that they couldnt explain. Did you only watch like 2 minutes of the series?

And the models used are actual replications/models used by engineers. There is actual building plans of the WTC that he is using.

So Im not even sure why are you making baseless accusations that seem completely made up?

But anyways, instead of claiming to be a physicist, feel free to discredit his claims.

Lets start with the steel theory that has been proven in labs. Feel free to provide proof to discredit science. Or as you call it "thing made up in a garage"

No need to attack me. I said there is no proof for an inside job, isn't it good enough for you.
I also said there is no proof in most conspiracy theories. A video can have facts without beeing a definite proof about anything, thats all.

No need to attack me. I said there is no proof for an inside job, isn't it good enough for you.
I also said there is no proof in most conspiracy theories. A video can have facts without beeing a definite proof about anything, thats all.
Im sorry if you feel I attacked you. Thats not what my attempt was

Is what you quoted me with.

You are stating this is made up in his garage and on his pc.

I know thats untrue and this has been scientifically backed, so I am asking you to disprove the math models, building plans and science used and back up your claims is all. There is no attacking going on here. If you are going to try and discredit me and the video I provided all Im asking for is your side with proof.

You went further and said he attacked people who were unprepared. Most of these people he approached are selling dvd's on their indepth research who are more than informed on the claims. And if they are unprepared but yet stand out front of the white house protesting 9/11 then that's their problem that they cant handle or defend their theories when confronted with facts.

Im sorry if you feel I attacked you. Thats not what my attempt was

Is what you quoted me with.

You are stating this is made up in his garage and on his pc.

I know thats untrue and this has been scientifically backed, so I am asking you to disprove the math models, building plans and science used and back up your claims is all. There is no attacking going on here. If you are going to try and discredit me and the video I provided all Im asking for is your side with proof.

You went further and said he attacked people who were unprepared. Most of these people he approached are selling dvd's on their indepth research who are more than informed on the claims.

Have you ever seen "Mythbusters"? How they do things gives you an idea of the 1/100000000 of the work someone would need to do to definite prove what happened in WTC. That's what I wanted to say.

Have you ever seen "Mythbusters"? How they do things gives you an idea of the 1/100000000 of the work someone would need to do to definite prove what happened in WTC. That's what I wanted to say.

But the thing is, this is in regards to a 'falling' building. Which has been tried and tested millions of times. If there is anything out there with more than enough backed science, its that. Especially when they have the building plans and can give precise information on what happened given the way it fell. And then disprove it further with the free falling theory. The engineers who design these building do it in such a way that if its ever hit with anything that weakens certain parts of the structure it collapses that way so it doesnt fall over into other buildings killing others and more destruction.

The truthers theory is agents planted bombs inside the WTC.

Science and video footage discredits that. And when being confronted with it, the truthers start making things up.

All Im saying is I will trust science every single time over some people ranting about what they think happened without any proof or scientific back up.

And btw, I dont hold it against you that you question things. I think its a good thing that you dont buy into everything you see.

I think the person in the video should have taken a more professional approach to it, I think it would go further. But in the same sense I kind of get it, when someone knows their stuff its pretty hard to take the conspiracy theories seriously. Especially since thousands of innocent people were killed and you have people running around claiming they were killed by their own people. Hard to keep the sarcasm and disbelief out of your voice.

It can equally be claimed that the debunking video's are debunked by actual math,Science,professionals, eye witnesses and whistleblower's.
I have watched many video's that promote the arguments from both sides of the fence.You have jumped to the conclusion that I am some blind fool who is simply suckered in by wild conspiracy theories without taking in both sides.

This lady (1 hour 36 minutes in) was a CIA Asset who was imprisoned for what she knew and they attempted to have her shut up permanently. The whole video is well worth watching but what this lady has to say is probably closest to the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
It can equally be claimed that the debunking video's are debunked by actual math,Science,professionals, eye witnesses and whistleblower's.
I have watched many video's that promote the arguments from both sides of the fence.You have jumped to the conclusion that I am some blind fool who is simply suckered in by wild conspiracy theories without taking in both sides.

This lady (1 hour 36 minutes in) was a CIA Asset who was imprisoned for what she knew and they attempted to have her shut up permanently. The whole video is well worth watching but what this lady has to say is probably closest to the truth.

Sadly thats untrue. The video that you are talking about are not backed by science, building plans and math equations. They are people just randomly throwing things out there.

I watched your video and a few more and searched some of their fake claims and not a single scientist backs it up. I actually found some fake names where they claimed to be engineers but were found not to be anything near that and actual caught protesting 9/11. I even found one to be an amateur actor.

The video that I provided has universities. mathematicians, scientists and engineers backing from a non bias community.

But you have the right to be a truther. So no sense going back and forth.

And just to add half way through the video, adding upbeat enjoyable music while people are falling to their death is beyond pathetic and they should be ashamed of themselves for doing that.

Sadly thats untrue. The video that you are talking about are not backed by science, building plans and math equations. They are people just randomly throwing things out there.

I watched your video and a few more and searched some of their fake claims and not a single scientist backs it up. I actually found some fake names where they claimed to be engineers but were found not to be anything near that and actual caught protesting 9/11. I even found one to be an amateur actor.

The video that I provided has universities. mathematicians, scientists and engineers backing from a non bias community.

But you have the right to be a truther. So no sense going back and forth.

Lockinlove unless we address specific claims and counter claims one by one and analyse them then we can both throw insults and blanket accusations at each other. I am not interested in throwing insults or jump to wild conclusions as you seem to be doing in this thread

Lockinlove unless we address specific claims and counter claims one by one and analyse them then we can both throw insults and blanket accusations at each other. I am not interested in throwing insults or jump to wild conclusions as you seem to be doing in this thread

Where is the insult in my post? Where is all the wild accusations?

I really dont understand why this is the constant defence being used in here by the conspiracy theorists. I dont think its unfair I ask for proof from you guys. If you want to accuse the west of killing thousands of their own citizens then prove it and just debunk the scientific facts. Its not that hard.

I mean cmon. The videos you are providing has outrageous music while showing the death of americans. Ive seen this video before and the ridiculous claim they make of a plane not even being there and that was just visually added in videos is the most ridiculous thing ever.

I have provided a small list in my previous and recent posts to start us off. So feel free to address them. Lets stick to you debunking the scientific claims so it doesnt get out of hand with personal opinion

So this lady was a CIA asset. Yet her name isnt being given, she provides no proof, acts incredibly unstable and when trying to cross reference her there isnt a single article, website or video about this. This is as fake as it can get

Where is the insult in my post?

I really dont understand why this is the constant defence being used in here by the conspiracy theorists. I dont think its unfair I ask for proof from you guys. If you want to accuse the west of killing thousands of their own citizens then prove it and just debunk the scientific facts. Its not that hard.

I mean cmon. The videos you are providing has outrageous music while showing the death of americans. Ive seen this video before and the ridiculous claim they make of a plane not even being there and that was just visually added in videos is the most ridiculous thing ever.

I have provided a small list in my previous and recent posts to start us off. So feel free to address them.

Your posts throughout this thread speak for themselves and I will simply leave anyone who reads this thread to make their own minds up on if you have been unreasonable in your address to other posters.

This is the point. I have provided my proof and you have provided your proof. For me I have provided strong proof via the video's that I have posted. For me you have posted video's of some guy who has approached lay persons at a demo who he probably cherry picked to show on video in order to take the piss out of them.
Did you watch the CIA Asset's testimony? It is nothing like the length of the 7 video's that you posted so it won't take too much of your time. What do you think about what she has to say?

Your posts throughout this thread speak for themselves and I will simply leave anyone who reads this thread to make their own minds up on if you have been unreasonable in your address to other posters.

This is the point. I have provided my proof and you have provided your proof. For me I have provided strong proof via the video's that I have posted. For me you have posted video's of some guy who has approached lay persons at a demo who he probably cherry picked to show on video in order to take the piss out of them.
Did you watch the CIA Asset's testimony? It is nothing like the length of the 7 video's that you posted so it won't take too much of your time. What do you think about what she has to say?

Weird, so when are you going to call out the poster that called my posts drivel along with other insults, and the other poster patronizing me and being sexist? You know the one that got banned? Oh right, you arent going to because it seems your defence is try and insult me and make it look like im the unreasonable one.

But lets stop with the back and forth, Im not interested or going to be baited into it.

Your video you posted is fake and you call this strong proof? Everything about it. From the ridiculous music when americans are dying to the fake actor claiming to being an CIA asset to them claiming there was no plane in the first place.

Where is her name, where is her proof she claims she has? She seems incredibly unstable and far from any type of CIA asset.

Furthermore, if you try and cross reference it, there isnt a single video, article, website, news outlet confirming or even talking about this story. Its along the same story line as another agent who was dying confessed on his death bed to 9/11 being a government conspiracy. Only to be a completely made up story from the same news outlet (well known fake news called YourNewsWire) that tried saying some MI5 agent on their death bed claimed to have assassinated Princess Diana.

I dont think there is any sense in continuing this conversation. For one, you believe any country in the world should have nukes and for two this video alone you provided me with is so fake with zero facts or proof of anything aside from actors and truthers making up stories. If you dont believe in science and facts and would rather believe in these crazy fairytales by these clearly unstable frauds that dont even make sense, thats up to you but it tells me arguing with you is a lost cause and a complete waste of time

Weird, so when are you going to call out the poster that called my posts drivel along with other insults, and the other poster patronizing me and being sexist? You know the one that got banned? Oh right, you arent going to because it seems your defence is try and insult me and make it look like im the unreasonable one.

But lets stop with the back and forth, Im not interested or going to be baited into it.

Your video you posted is fake and you call this strong proof? Everything about it. From the ridiculous music when americans are dying to the fake actor claiming to being an CIA asset to them claiming there was no plane in the first place.

Where is her name, where is her proof she claims she has? She seems incredibly unstable and far from any type of CIA asset.

Furthermore, if you try and cross reference it, there isnt a single video, article, website, news outlet confirming or even talking about this story. Its along the same story line as another agent who was dying confessed on his death bed to 9/11 being a government conspiracy. Only to be a completely made up story from the same news outlet (well known fake news called YourNewsWire) that tried saying some MI5 agent on their death bed claimed to have assassinated Princess Diana.

I dont think there is any sense in continuing this conversation. For one, you believe any country in the world should have nukes and for two this video alone you provided me with is so fake with zero facts or proof of anything aside from actors and truthers making up stories. If you dont believe in science and facts and would rather believe in these crazy fairytales by these clearly unstable frauds that dont even make sense, thats up to you but it tells me arguing with you is a lost cause and a complete waste of time

What possible reason should I be calling out someone who has already been banned for their conduct? I have responded to you and the way you make presumptions about what I think and how I reach my conclusions.
I have already stated that I wish to address specifics as apposed to making generalisations that hold no substance.
If you watched the Video segment of the CIA Asset you will see her name. What reason do you have to claim she is a fake? Give a few specific reasons that indicate that those in the video are fake or that the clips are fake instead of ( Rightly) just highlighting the occasional crass music?
I would feel slightly unstable too after what she has experienced and the nature of what she is stood up in public claiming. If she was fake then with the powers of the American Government and its security forces do you not think that she would be hauled up for all the public to see and be subjected to ridicule and many years in prison? Given how news organisations are in the pockets of the american Government and its organisations are you surprised that her claims have not been reported?

I stand by my statement that if America can have a nuclear deterrent then why should any other Country no have their own? Ideally no Country should have them,but this is not an ideal World. One Country saying that it is ok for them to have them but not another Country smacks of elitism.

These threads that pop up every few months amaze me.

Always get page after page of the same arguments. Pointless really as no matter what is posted some people are so biased that nothing will change their opinions.

But must say North Korea is a different proposition. America given half a chance would attack them to get rid of their leader. If the country was anywhere else in the world they already would have. Must really piss them of that NK is right next to China.

America may invade any other small nation in the world but they are not in any hurry to take on China. Lets face it if China was not so close to North Korea America would have already attacked.

You will get people that say they want peace etc. but Trump would love to hit NK. Just a shame he will not as long as China is there for NK.

What possible reason should I be calling out someone who has already been banned for their conduct? I have responded to you and the way you make presumptions about what I think and how I reach my conclusions.
I have already stated that I wish to address specifics as apposed to making generalisations that hold no substance.
If you watched the Video segment of the CIA Asset you will see her name. What reason do you have to claim she is a fake? Give a few specific reasons that indicate that those in the video are fake or that the clips are fake instead of ( Rightly) just highlighting the occasional crass music?
I would feel slightly unstable too after what she has experienced and the nature of what she is stood up in public claiming. If she was fake then with the powers of the American Government and its security forces do you not think that she would be hauled up for all the public to see and be subjected to ridicule and many years in prison? Given how news organisations are in the pockets of the american Government and its organisations are you surprised that her claims have not been reported?

I stand by my statement that if America can have a nuclear deterrent then why should any other Country no have their own? Ideally no Country should have them,but this is not an ideal World. One Country saying that it is ok for them to have them but not another Country smacks of elitism.

I cant find her name, so I must be missing something here. Can you provide me with it? And even if there is a name, it doesnt really prove anything. But I would like to cross reference it.

I already explained why I think its fake. I cannot find any information on the internet about a CIA asset making such claims. This video has some truther looking at some type of video footage saying that the plane doesnt exist and its made up footage. And all the videos have been tampered with. They suggest that a plane hitting that building wouldnt go through it or into it but splattered and crushed.

If you want to address anything other than your video, then lets go ahead. But that video is just so full of made up stuff I dont even want to bother with it..like at all. And I dont want to go through it anymore. its easily the worst truther video ive ever seen lol

You have a right to your opinion like anyone does. Whether I disagree with it or not, if this is how you truly feel and believe, Thats your right.

Always get page after page of the same arguments. Pointless really as no matter what is posted some people are so biased that nothing will change their opinions.

But must say North Korea is a different proposition. America given half a chance would attack them to get rid of their leader. If the country was anywhere else in the world they already would have. Must really piss them of that NK is right next to China.

America may invade any other small nation in the world but they are not in any hurry to take on China. Lets face it if China was not so close to North Korea America would have already attacked.

You will get people that say they want peace etc. but Trump would love to hit NK. Just a shame he will not as long as China is there for NK.

It is a forum buddy with a wide range of sections to post in. And I see that you have chosen to post in the same vain as everyone else who has posted.

I dont really buy that. I truly feel america is trying everything possible to avoid war. You have to remember that if the USA attacks NK, NK launches missiles into South Korean cities populated with millions of people. I would say thats the biggest factor.

The US has already showed they dont respect or care what China thinks and again China has already stated they wont back NK. People act like the states should be scared of China, why is that exactly? The united states military is much stronger and advanced than China and has many more powerful allies. I dont think they are worried or intimidated. I bet you if the USA attacks NK, China will do nothing and neither will Russia aside from strengthen their borders. They might squak in the media but thats about all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back