888.com Locked My Account

noluckever67

Non-Gambler
Hi
i opened an accounton friday with 888 and deposited $150 = 77..i played an lot and by saturday morning got this up too over $330..after logging off on saturday morning and logging or attempting to logon on saturday evening found acct locked...went to my email inbox to find this...

Dear Jim,

This is Natalie B. from the Operations Department at Cassava
Enterprises (Gibraltar) Ltd.

Cassava Enterprises manage operational services for Pacific Poker.
I am contacting you in regards to your Pacific Poker account with
username "pkrjeeni".

Since this account is related to other accounts closed by us for
security reasons, we had to cancel your membership.

The deposits made to your account have been voided, this means
you will not be charged for these transactions.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Regards,

Natalie B

Now the OTHER accts ,mentioned in this email were voluntarily closed by myself cos i will agree sometimes i play too much..However what she is implying in the email winnings will NOT be paid and my deposit only will be returned.Surely this is incorrect huh? Are 88 that desperate they have too confiscate sums like this?? I have also tried emailing them since saturday with not one reply..excellent CS also huh.

If you close an account because you are betting to much and have a problem, some companies do not let you open another account. I closed one account at Ladbrokes and they said i would have to wait 6 month at least to open another account. I closed an account at VC and had to agree to terms that i would never ever sign up for another VC account be it at .com or .co.uk. i think 888 may have a similar stance as VC as they can get into major trouble for re-opening accounts for problem gamblers

Hiya thnx for reply

Na i never ever said i have an problem i just asked them to close my acct as i didnt wanna play anymore last time was well over an year ago.It was me that closed it cos as i said knew myself was playing too much..It does actually make an interesting point though if ladbrokes said to you that IF you have an gambling problem you cannot open an new account for 6 months.Now anyone who knows anything about compulsive gambling will know this cannot be cured and 6 months is laughable why dont they make it an permanent exclusion? just an thought.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back