5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

Hopefully your next bonus buy will not be that bad.
One time when i bought the bonus all i got was 3 scatters, so it could have been worse.

I have a video i watch every time i get a bad bonus, its from an old boxing documentary.
It helps me get back on the horse when i feel like giving up, maybe it can help someone else aswell.

5 cuckoos on Mad Hatters and my very first wild line on Who's the Bride with 7 spins to go :) missed the screenshot for the five wilds (thanks for this awful new interface netent)

Attachments

• 17-09 hatters 5 scatters.jpg
    17-09 hatters 5 scatters.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 38
  • 17-09 whos the bride 7 spins with wild line!.jpg
    17-09 whos the bride 7 spins with wild line!.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 40
Why settle for 5 scatters when you can have 9, kinda cheating I know on this game but still nice to see, bonus was pretty poor (150x) would have preferred the red scatters.

View attachment 175732

The red is kinder but the green can do the max win of 6,666x ;) Therefore, you need the green if you want the max win chance.

The red is kinder but the green can do the max win of 6,666x ;) Therefore, you need the green if you want the max win chance.
Didn't know that, did get 1000x once on a red bonus, blue can be pretty good as well had over 100 free spins a few times on that one.

My first ever five scatters trigger on Battle of Bastogne at 3Dice (TM), which I have chucked a slightly embarrassing amount of funds at this month chasing the progressive, but in fairness it did all come from an insanely good run from my VIP bonuses, so you've got to take the rough with the smooth.

I do like the way they've done the bonus round on this game, three scatters can pay shit BUT can still yield a progressive capable tank and can also pay reasonably well on occasion, four scatters always pays better and guarantees a progressive capable tank, and five scatters is a guaranteed decent pay, plus a guaranteed progressive capable tank.

Whilst this is the first time I've had five scatters on this myself, I have gleaned from the live chat at 3Dice since the game was launched that five scatters does guarantee a solid pay.

414x which I'll happily take as a decent bonus round.

1668975051186.png
1668974766998.jpeg

Last edited:
Five scatters on Squirrel Pike at 3Dice (TM). The pays in the bonus round on this game go in bands, so three scatters pays a random amount between two relatively low values, four scatters between two higher values, and five scatters between the highest values.

This means three scatters can pay decently on occasion but never massive, four scatters can be irritatingly disappointing but often solid, and five scatters is always pretty good but at the lower end can be worse than you'd like.

Fortunately this is a good one, paying 460x.

My goal on this game is to get five wilds, I've never managed it to date.

1669294262264.png

1669294280729.png

1669294292885.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back