5 Scatter/5 Wilds Screenshots

ChopleyIOM

Hearthstone Addict
webby
Well here's something you don't see very often, a natural five scatters trigger on an NLC slot. (And yes, my session timer at the top left of the screen is just shy of thirteen and a half hours, this slot has been running for about eight of those hours.)

1625261898212.png

Of the 12 SUPER MEGA COAST TO COAST SPINS, 9 were zero pay ( :mad: ), the three that did pay added up to 308x stake, which in honesty isn't entirely terrible since to buy the feature costs 420x stake.

That said though, considering how bastard hard it is to hit five scatters without buying on NLC slots, it would be nice if it'd been a monster!

1625262150358.png

gormack82

Newbie member
Well here's something you don't see very often, a natural five scatters trigger on an NLC slot. (And yes, my session timer at the top left of the screen is just shy of thirteen and a half hours, this slot has been running for about eight of those hours.)

View attachment 156297

Of the 12 SUPER MEGA COAST TO COAST SPINS, 9 were zero pay ( :mad: ), the three that did pay added up to 308x stake, which in honesty isn't entirely terrible since to buy the feature costs 420x stake.

That said though, considering how bastard hard it is to hit five scatters without buying on NLC slots, it would be nice if it'd been a monster!

View attachment 156298

Wow the myth is real.. how many spins you reckon that took? 8 hours.. 1-2 seconds per spin so like 25-30k spins?

Kroffe

เ๓ ค Ŧคภςץ ๒єคг
MM
I could be mistaken, but its very rare that i am. (last time was 1994)
I dont think those are wilds, those are just fish wearing winter clothes.

But compared to normal fish its fair to say these are pretty wild, so the post is still accurate.

hh.png