5 Rams Payout

sweetdenny

Dormant account
Joined
Dec 20, 2004
Location
montrose
Ok ive just got the 5 rams on thunderstruck for 226 pound on 45 pence bet minimum at ladbrokes casino. Great hit wish had been betting higher but 45 pence a spin goes quick enough. My question is when anyone else has had this how much has the 15 free spins paid out. I got 3.75 my lowest ever win on thunderstruck feature is this normal??? big win equals low feature payout or was i just unlucky.
 

scrollock

Dormant account
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Location
boro, uk
sweetdenny said:
Ok ive just got the 5 rams on thunderstruck for 226 pound on 45 pence bet minimum at ladbrokes casino. Great hit wish had been betting higher but 45 pence a spin goes quick enough. My question is when anyone else has had this how much has the 15 free spins paid out. I got 3.75 my lowest ever win on thunderstruck feature is this normal??? big win equals low feature payout or was i just unlucky.

ive only ever had this once, i got 5 rams and then in the free spins i got first 4 thors on the centre line with the 5th thor just off centre
 

funeralparty

Dormant account
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Location
Houston
More often than not, it does seem that when you get 4 or 5 scatters in the free spin slots, the doubled/tripled spins tend to be alot stingier. I find this also true with retriggers.

Last nite I was playing Elementals at .40 a spin, then hit the free spins again on the next spin. 40 spins for a whopping total of $9.20
 

Vambo

Full Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2005
Location
Scotland
I got them last year playing at 4.50 a go and the spins paid about 200 Not that I was that bothered(2500 for the sheep) but I have had much worse


No wins on the free spins

Only happened once so far
 

SlotsPlayer

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Location
USA
I just hit 5 rams at $2.25 for $1125, but didn't hit much in the free spins (about $150). I need to find the cashout button now :)
 

Simmo!

Paleo Meister (means really, really old)
Joined
May 29, 2004
Location
England
scrollock said:
ive only ever had this once, i got 5 rams and then in the free spins i got first 4 thors on the centre line with the 5th thor just off centre

A sweet hit :)

I think the spins are randon even after 4 or 5 scatters. I've had 4 scatters many a time and sometimes it still pays big. I found the "average" free spins payout in Tstruck, calculated over 25,000 spins, was around 33 times your total wager (ie: $2.25 on average would pay approx $75). I consider it a "poor" return if its < 20 times the wager and a "very good" return at > 50 times the wager and "excellent" at around 100 times the wager.
 

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
US
SlotsPlayer said:
I just hit 5 rams at $2.25 for $1125, but didn't hit much in the free spins (about $150). I need to find the cashout button now :)

What's with everyone hitting 5 sheep left and right and I'm at my millionth spin or so and no sign? Hardly remember seeing 4 of them....

Hey SlotsPlayer, great hit, and $150 for the free spins at 2.25 is not bad at all, actually it's very good!

Cheers,
SM
 

SlotsPlayer

Dormant account
Joined
Jul 2, 2005
Location
USA
Slotmachine said:
What's with everyone hitting 5 sheep left and right and I'm at my millionth spin or so and no sign? Hardly remember seeing 4 of them....

Hey SlotsPlayer, great hit, and $150 for the free spins at 2.25 is not bad at all, actually it's very good!

Cheers,
SM
Thanks SM. This is the first time I've ever hit it, I was down to $47 expecting to lose and I stared in amazement for several minutes. You're right about the $150, I've had free spins pay $4.50 at $2.25 before :rolleyes: .
 

liquidsoap

Dormant account
Joined
Apr 17, 2005
Location
home
ive gone alot of free spins just blanking, it kinda blows, but at least your not paying during those spins :eek2:
 

vinylweatherman

You type well loads
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Location
United Kingdom
Looks like sheep rustling!

Looks like I have found where all the sheep got to this week then! I was lucky to get 3 pairs let alone 4 or 5:mad:
Thunderstruck took 500+ spins for a bonus, and then it was crap followed by another couple of hundred for a mediocre bonus round.

Still, Diamond Deal paid for it!
 

Slotmachine

Dormant account
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Location
US
vinylweatherman said:
Looks like I have found where all the sheep got to this week then! I was lucky to get 3 pairs let alone 4 or 5:mad:

Yeah, and if you just check out the winner's screenshots thread for the past few days, you'll find where the rest of the week's 5-scatter hits have gone. Craziness! I'm going to have to have a serious tete-a-tete with the Sheepfarmer, hammer or no hammer.

Cheers,
SM
 

silkprint

Dormant account
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Location
Mass
I haven't hit 5 rams in a year and a half . When I did get them 2x I was still a real low better . First time I was betting 27 cents I think . Second time it was .45 and it was on the free spins . Like I said though it has been a long time . I got the 5 red things in Bush Telegraph a month or so ago betting .75 and got $300 .
 
Top